No announcement yet.

Ordering ZRA S2... Please comment on measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petertan, that looks roughly the same as mine - 18d +1, 85 degrees. I got the +1 automatically (with frogslegs forks) but I was told by tilite it was the full inch

Comment

Originally posted by amyk View Post
      Petertan, that looks roughly the same as mine - 18d +1, 85 degrees. I got the +1 automatically (with frogslegs forks) but I was told by tilite it was the full inch
      Looks like you have a rather long chair. Do you have a pix of you in the chair somewhere? Would like to have a look. Thanks.
      C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
      Tilite ZRA Series 2
      The DIGITAL AWAKENING
      Living One Day At A Time
      www.petertan.com/blog/

Comment

I have a question regarding the adjustable ZRA S2 seat back. I like it to sit with a back height of between 14" to 15". Current is about 15". The medium height seat back for the ZRA is adjustable from 13.5" - 16.5" while the tall is 17.5" - 20.5". I plan to use the Stimulite Classic Sling. What would you folks say is the better choice - medium or tall?
        C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
        Tilite ZRA Series 2
        The DIGITAL AWAKENING
        Living One Day At A Time
        www.petertan.com/blog/

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
          The pictures below are from TiLite's Facebook page and feature one of their endorsee's, Chelsea Mcclammer, in a ZR2. I really like the overall tight looking fit of this chair and you can see that her feet fit quite snugly in the footrest.

I suppose her RSH is 17++, right?
          Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X