Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

110º front angle in ZR

Hi.

I have seen this pic in tilite facebook, this chair is for a dancer.
    With that footrest angle the feet will not keep in way, and i don`t see a special footplate that will keep them in way.

So the only thing i can think is that the dancer will have his calfstrap in front of the legs for keep them in way, something similar than in my pic, i`m right?

Interesting. I dance and find that my 90 degree front end works well enough for keeping my feet out of my partner's way. You're probably right about the calf strap in front. I know dancers who have to calf strap/ bungee their legs in even at 90 or 85, so I bet it's a must with this frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynahmite View Post
      Interesting. I dance and find that my 90 degree front end works well enough for keeping my feet out of my partner's way. You're probably right about the calf strap in front. I know dancers who have to calf strap/ bungee their legs in even at 90 or 85, so I bet it's a must with this frame.
      Is there a picture of your 90 degree angle available? I would love to see that, I don't think I ever have. I think mine is 80 and that is fine, but I would like my legs tucked in a bit further.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinphoenix View Post
        Is there a picture of your 90 degree angle available? I would love to see that, I don't think I ever have. I think mine is 80 and that is fine, but I would like my legs tucked in a bit further.
        Agreed. I have a chair with removable leg rests and don't use them because my legs work and i want the smallest foot-print possible... I want a Tilite ZRA series 2 though. Hoping a 90˚ front end will work for me. I'll need to try one out before I get one. A picture or 2 would be greatly helpful.
        I'm Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by sam10685 View Post
          Agreed. I have a chair with removable leg rests and don't use them because my legs work and i want the smallest foot-print possible... I want a Tilite ZRA series 2 though. Hoping a 90˚ front end will work for me. I'll need to try one out before I get one. A picture or 2 would be greatly helpful.
          Same here, Sam. My first chair had removable foot rests and I also took them off and propped my feet up with a strap to get a smaller footprint. My 90 degree AeroZ was a wonderful change. My legs also "work" and I naturally pull them back under me. Here is a pic, it's a little odd but it gives a good view. Let me know if more would be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynahmite View Post
            Same here, Sam. My first chair had removable foot rests and I also took them off and propped my feet up with a strap to get a smaller footprint. My 90 degree AeroZ was a wonderful change. My legs also "work" and I naturally pull them back under me. Here is a pic, it's a little odd but it gives a good view. Let me know if more would be helpful.
            Looks awesome! That should be maneuverable in this house... I'll need to test a 90˚ ZRA before I get one... Thank You!
            I'm Sam.

Comment

You're welcome! I love it- I hope you do too.

Comment

Working...
              X