No announcement yet.

New TiLite Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit off topic, but wildkat, would something like this http://wheelchairgear.com/accessories.html#gripclip be of any use in holding a dog leash? if you wanted to be extra careful, you could use some kind of breakaway clip in place of the carabiner - that way if something happened like a bicycle tried to rush between you and dog an get caught in the leash, it only breaks the clip rather than you and/or the dog.......

and back on, i would be really interested to see that name tape. is it just going to be a sewn-on patch, or an actual printing? i have a friend who has a wolternus chair and she has her full name on the lower frame bar. im thinking of using transfer stickers to put my name on the underside - so i can leave my chair upturned on the dock at a regatta, and i dont have to rely on those gluey paper stickers they give out to us...

Comment

Originally posted by amyk View Post
      bit off topic, but wildkat, would something like this http://wheelchairgear.com/accessories.html#gripclip be of any use in holding a dog leash? if you wanted to be extra careful, you could use some kind of breakaway clip in place of the carabiner - that way if something happened like a bicycle tried to rush between you and dog an get caught in the leash, it only breaks the clip rather than you and/or the dog.......
      This is EXACTLY what I use for my (60lb lab) service dog. It works great.

Comment

Anyone have pics of the Digital camo paint scheme?

Comment

Originally posted by MrSporto View Post
          Anyone have pics of the Digital camo paint scheme?
          TiLite website has some. Click on the patches for more details.
          Chas
          TiLite TR3
          Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
          <
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by amyk View Post
            and back on, i would be really interested to see that name tape. is it just going to be a sewn-on patch, or an actual printing? i have a friend who has a wolternus chair and she has her full name on the lower frame bar. im thinking of using transfer stickers to put my name on the underside - so i can leave my chair upturned on the dock at a regatta, and i dont have to rely on those gluey paper stickers they give out to us...
            Amy,
            I've made stickers for my wheelchair that come off w/little effort and little residue by using the ink-jet printer window decal stickers. I designed them in whatever easy program was on my computer & printed them on my ink-jet printer. I think the labels were made by either HP or Avery. I know it was one of the major companies, I still have more sheets around here, It was super inexpensive & I could change them whenever I wanted. I did mine for a race, but I could do it for holidays if I wanted or whatever else. They were plastic & water-reistant.
            'Chelle
            L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
              This has been a requested option for the last couple of years. Our concern with the option is liability. As stated in the note, "The DOT has not approved ANY tie down system for transportation of a user while in a wheelchair in a moving vehicle of any type." Therefore we expressly indicate that it is for an "unoccupied wheelchair".

I'll post pictures soon.
              Pics???
              Chas
              TiLite TR3
              Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
              I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
              <
              UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I'm pretty sure TiLite has given up on this forum. Can't say I blame them, just alot of negativity and crying... buddy with with his camber tube, for example. please....

Comment

Working...
                X