Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any1 own or try Marvel Chairs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Any1 own or try Marvel Chairs?

    Im looking for a good suspension chair and everyday chair. 2 separate.

    #2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSvq3...eature=related

    http://www.marvelwheelchairs.net/products/suspension-2/

    Comment


      #3
      scott is selling his marvel...look it up in exchange forum.it's fully adjustable, so he can tailor it to your size.he's a former marvel rep if i'm not mistaken...
      walking is OVER-RATED!!!

      Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

      Comment


        #4
        Marvel screwed the two guys who designed their chair. I wouldn't buy from them.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by MValente81807 View Post
          Im looking for a good suspension chair and everyday chair. 2 separate.

          didn't you just get a shockblade and were waiting for another colours chair last month?

          Comment


            #6
            I have one & was a rep for them last year. It's a great chair, but as Jim noted there was a takeover of the company that kicked the two founders to the curb.

            I have one for sale, nearly 50% off and in like-new condition... nothing wrong w/ it as a product, and honestly it's probably the most innovative & technically advanced design currently on the market, but the internal company issues rubbed me the wrong way.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by tooley View Post
              didn't you just get a shockblade and were waiting for another colours chair last month?
              yes... and that shockblade was just finally taken back today! It turned out that the chair was 2 different yet similar sizes on each half. so the left side was shorter than the right and the right side had such an extremely different inward bend... I noticed this within days and reported it to them and they didnt want to hear it and hung up multiple times on myself and my dealer! How unprofessional! so i canceled my 2nd order asap and have been on a search for a new chair since.

              Comment


                #8
                Sounds like something Colours would do. they did the same to me when the Boing Chair first came out. I don't know whats going on with Jim at Colours. He really seems distracted. You aren't the first and probably won't be the last to have this happened. Thier customer service sucks and has for years.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
                  Sounds like something Colours would do. they did the same to me when the Boing Chair first came out. I don't know whats going on with Jim at Colours. He really seems distracted. You aren't the first and probably won't be the last to have this happened. Thier customer service sucks and has for years.

                  WTF!!!?? bunch of monkeys working there!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by MValente81807 View Post
                    yes... and that shockblade was just finally taken back today! It turned out that the chair was 2 different yet similar sizes on each half. so the left side was shorter than the right and the right side had such an extremely different inward bend... I noticed this within days and reported it to them and they didnt want to hear it and hung up multiple times on myself and my dealer! How unprofessional! so i canceled my 2nd order asap and have been on a search for a new chair since.
                    that sucks, no wonder you felt unstable in it.

                    Originally posted by MValente81807 View Post
                    WTF!!!?? bunch of monkeys working there!
                    ...and they're flinging poop everywhere.

                    Ya, if you got the quid grip scott's marvel. I'm sure if you have any issues there's more than enough expertise here to guide you along.


                    As far as everyday chair goes - lashersport.com check out the demo chairs.. slightly discounted, high priced but they are built to last...

                    oops.. just re-read your shockblade thread from august.. you use tippers, lasher doesn't offer them and I don't know if scott's marvel has them either.
                    Last edited by tooley; 23 Sep 2010, 11:18 PM.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      My son had it for a week. He was not that keen on it. He said that the idea behind it was good, but the delivery not so much.
                      I mean some like it some don't. Just like anything else. It is not a bad chair.
                      My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        aaaaah...now u explain why u always fall to the side....
                        walking is OVER-RATED!!!

                        Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I have a Per4Max Shockwave suspension chair! Pretty good chair, comes with a Fox Racing Shock which is super cool! I would suggest figuring out how to get one with a solid seat pan, because the sling seating sags and is noisy after a while. But other then that, no real complaints! I am actually getting a new TiLite in about a month, I'd be willing to talk to you about buying my chair at a large discount if it fits you.....
                          "The Only Disability in Life is...A Bad Attitude!"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X