So I'm getting a Crossfire T6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm getting a Crossfire T6

I've been using a Quickie GT for 2-3 years now. I've grown out of it, it's my first chair, and it was issued to me a couple of months post sci. I'm much stronger and advanced, so now I am getting a Crossfire T6. It felt like the lightest more comfortable out of the ones I tried.

How do you guys rate this chair? I don't know much about chairs, I'm still a rookie at all this. Feedback would be appreciated.....

It's my personal favorite in the K0005 category, particularly with the fixed back option. I heard a rumor they have a new ultralight rigid coming in October, though. I'm hoping it'll be 7000 series aluminum version 2.0 Crossfire, myself.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by DaleB View Post
      It's my personal favorite in the K0005 category, particularly with the fixed back option. I heard a rumor they have a new ultralight rigid coming in October, though. I'm hoping it'll be 7000 series aluminum version 2.0 Crossfire, myself.
      Wow, someone's really got his ear to the ground lately.
      stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

I had a Top End Terminator 10 years ago, and after an x-treme colours. I always loved my top end and this week I'll receive my new chair as a Crossfire T6. 2 days to wait

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
          Wow, someone's really got his ear to the ground lately.
          You know how internet rumors are, though. My wish is not likely their design, but I'd be stoked if it were.
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

bump ............
            C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Working...
            X