TiLite Wheelchair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TiLite Wheelchair?

If you have a TiLite Wheelchair can you post pics. I am getting ready to order one and want to see color combo's that your have chose. Or if you just want to show us your chair whatever it is please post. Thanks

which chair r u going to order
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Brand spankin' new! TiLite ZRA Pink frame and Pink Spinergy LXS

Comment

My TiLite AeroZ isn't here yet. But here's a pic from their website of the colors I chose (although my seat cushion and tires will be black, and my wheels will have wire spokes.)
        Chas
        TiLite TR3
        Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
        <
        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Not sure yet. Do you have one? and if so which one?

Comment

Originally posted by rivasfrank View Post
            Not sure yet. Do you have one? and if so which one?
            Rigid or folding?
            C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliegirl2010 View Post
              Brand spankin' new! TiLite ZRA Pink frame and Pink Spinergy LXS
              Not sure, but I think pink might be off the menu for rivasfrank. That chair is in of a kind! Congrats, glad you're loving it and I'm completely jealous. (cept for the pinkness)

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
                Rigid or folding?
                Rigid for sure. I am leaning towards ZR series 2 and TR, but i am not sure yet.

Comment

here are a few pics of ZR.

Comment

here is a pic of mine( i was weighing it). their website has color pallettes, not perfect though

Comment

didn't work the first time?

Comment

love the blues!!
                        Chas
                        TiLite TR3
                        Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                        <
                        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

My Candy Rootbeer ZR
                          Most everything I say is

Comment

luv the color, be cool if u could get anodized hubs too. how is it holding up to scratching and such. i see the solid pan, ya diggin it?

Comment

The solid seat pan is still taking a bit to get used to. First time to try it and honestly it through off my measurements a bit and I'd probably went a inch lower on both front and back seat height if I was to do it again. Had to raise the footrest as high as possible.

I love the color. I had the guards off on the front for about a week but scratched it up pretty good so I put them back on. Been meaning to get around to posting a update to my original post about the new chair but been way to busy the last couple of weeks.
                              Most everything I say is

Comment

Working...
                              X