Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinergy LX bearings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by JGNI View Post
    Is Top End using 1/2" axles on their Terminator rear wheels?
    Yep..

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
      Yep..
      Thanks!
      Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by zz View Post
        so these ones should be the right bearing for the "performance" front wheels?:
        http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/Kit8909
        Measure your bearing before to a order for be sure.

        Here is a pic of how to measure a bearing.
        Last edited by totoL1; 6 Sep 2010, 4:22 AM.

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
          Measure your bearing before to a order for be sure.

          Here is a pic of how to measure a bearing.
          If you do not happen to have a caliper handy, you could also look in the parts manual.

          1. Go to TiLite e-store.
          2. Ignore the links to the left under "Products".
          3. Instead, click on "Parts Manual" at the top of the page.


          Or bookmark this link...

          http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/PartsManual.aspx

          Your caster is on page 50 of the corresponding .pdf file.

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
            If you do not happen to have a caliper handy, you could also look in the parts manual.
            .
            OK , I see, but that bearings are only for casters with monofork?

            Because i notice that they only change the ID, that now is larger, i imaginete that they do that because the casters is fixed only in one side of the fork and need a larger axles diameters.

            What`s happen if you have monoforks and you want froglegs softroll casters, you have to change their bearigs?

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
              OK , I see, but that bearings are only for casters with monofork?

              Because i notice that they only change the ID, that now is larger, i imaginete that they do that because the casters is fixed only in one side of the fork and need a larger axles diameters.

              What`s happen if you have monoforks and you want froglegs softroll casters, you have to change their bearigs?
              Any TiLite chair that uses the latest "tapered" spacer design will need the R6 bearing. The wider inner diameter is needed for the spacer to fit. Right now, it looks like the performance casters and anything on the SlipStream fork need them. Right now, I believe those options are only available on the ZR/ZRA S2 and the TX.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
                If you do not happen to have a caliper handy, you could also look in the parts manual.
                i thought everyone has one under its pillow :-)
                actually, i do have one handy, but i do trust parts manuals too.

                1. Go to TiLite e-store.
                2. Ignore the links to the left under "Products".
                3. Instead, click on "Parts Manual" at the top of the page.


                Or bookmark this link...

                http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/PartsManual.aspx

                Your caster is on page 50 of the corresponding .pdf file.
                i am aware of the parts manual link at the tilite estore. however, still i am not able to find the pdf that contains the perfomance caster parts on page 50. (a pdf of all parts? i can only access sections.)
                the "parts manual" link at the top the page is the same link that you have posted. the page might be different for you, in case you are logged in?
                anyway, thanks for posting the 5 spoke caster parts page.

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by zz View Post
                  i thought everyone has one under its pillow :-)
                  actually, i do have one handy, but i do trust parts manuals too.



                  i am aware of the parts manual link at the tilite estore. however, still i am not able to find the pdf that contains the perfomance caster parts on page 50. (a pdf of all parts? i can only access sections.)
                  the "parts manual" link at the top the page is the same link that you have posted. the page might be different for you, in case you are logged in?
                  anyway, thanks for posting the 5 spoke caster parts page.
                  The link I posted that is in your quote works. It is in sections, but is much more detailed.

                  I don't have any special access. I just did it again using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it also worked. When you click parts manual, you get a frame that says TiLite Parts Manual with a list of links which have a gray font . The first link should say "Policies and Procedures".

                  Anyway, it's on page 50 of this .pdf...

                  http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/P...ter%20Caps.pdf

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
                    The link I posted that is in your quote works. It is in sections, but is much more detailed.

                    I don't have any special access. I just did it again using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it also worked. When you click parts manual, you get a frame that says TiLite Parts Manual with a list of links which have a gray font . The first link should say "Policies and Procedures".
                    the right hide side area titled "TiLite Parts Manual", next to the left hand side area titled "Our Catalog"

                    Anyway, it's on page 50 of this .pdf...

                    http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/P...ter%20Caps.pdf
                    found it. i have seen it before, but didn't expect that it will contain different info than the "small" pdfs elsewhere. lesson learned :-)
                    thanks, and definitely kudos to tilite for having their parts manual online.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X