GoShichi 4 x 4 truck for Houston Abilities Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoShichi 4 x 4 truck for Houston Abilities Expo

Check out this wheelchair accessible four wheel drive truck. You can see it at the Abilities Expo this weekend in Houston.

3 inch body lift by Performance Accessories
    6 inch suspension lift by Trail Master
    37 inch AT tires by BF Goodrich
    34 inch wheelchair lift by GoShichi

Love this truck!

Very nice!

Comment

one of these days the lottery will come through......one of these days......

Comment

I don't have any unzip software. Too bad, I'd love to see it; I'd love a lifted truck.

Here is a truck I owned in the late 80's. Obviously I relied on help in and out...

C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

for my use, looks like a pain...so you hop into the seat then where does your wheelchair go and how are u suppose to get it out of the way to get it loaded??

Comment

Originally posted by redroc2 View Post
            for my use, looks like a pain...so you hop into the seat then where does your wheelchair go and how are u suppose to get it out of the way to get it loaded??
            The seat I believe gets removed and you actually back onto the lift and drive from your wheelchair
            Ride It Like You Stole It!

Comment

Originally posted by Brianm View Post
              I don't have any unzip software. Too bad, I'd love to see it; I'd love a lifted truck.

Here is a truck I owned in the late 80's. Obviously I relied on help in and out...

Wow.....................
              C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

What's the price on that truck? Awesome truck!

Comment

nice truck Brianm.
                  Expo Abilities at Schaumburg had this truck or one similar to it. i was not impressed. It has a lot of added metal to it, there are much better conversions out there for 4x4 pickups. I am glad to see companies making efforts to have something besides vans though for people with power chairs.

Comment

these conversions are much better
                    http://rynomobility.com/

Comment

Here are a couple pics unzipped. The truck with the lift is $49,900. The passenger side crew is already sold, but we have a few more available.

Jshism, sorry you don't like our trucks. I am proud of the steel we put in our trucks. Trucks are built to last and this conversion was built to outlast the truck. We stayed 1400 lbs under max capacity of the truck and affected gas mileage and power very little. Besides, that steel allowed us to pass crash testing with ease.
                      Last edited by imkitch; 28 Aug 2010, 10:43 AM. Reason: spell check

Comment

Originally posted by Brianm View Post

Nice truck. I had a 3 inch lift on my 74 Bronco for a while, put some 36 inchers on for a while but most of the time I had it it was just 33's.

This was at the lake in '96 or so. Still have it, but it's been in the in-laws pasture the last 3 or 4 years.
                        Most everything I say is

Comment

I love those old Bronco's Texas; I a couple pictures of some sweet ones I see at the 4x4 show in Indy.
                          C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

I love those old trucks too, but I have to admit, these new ones are much easier to drive!

Comment

That looks like an awesome truck, but what do you do with your WC? Just leave it behind?
                              Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Comment

Working...
                              X