• Time
  • Show
Clear All

really? i thought i was the only gimp around here lol
    Never Give in..Never Give up

Comment

Originally posted by wheelinhorseman View Post
      really? i thought i was the only gimp around here lol
      nope... if you're the guy that got hurt on an auger, then i was injured two years b4 you. I think there's five of us.
      There's
      No
      Place

Comment

yep..thats me

Comment

Really i have a truck from goshichi and it only take 45 seconds to go up and down, thats with the truck turned off, if its running it takes 35, looks like it would take longer to transfer into that seat, plus its easier for a quad to just back in

Comment

well in that time..i open the door,push the button to send the seat down. raise the camper shell and hook up the chair..transfer..then take everything up lol.

im in pretty good shape so the transfer is no problem. i haul horses everywhere and sometimes drive for 4-10 hours. that would kill me from my chair..plus it looks stock from the inside and other people can drive if i get tired

Comment

really arent you the one that said it takes the goshichi 2-1/2 minutes to let down and another 2-1/2 to let up? lol. able body people can drive the goshichgi model also.

Comment

Krew99,

He was talking about HIS conversion takes 2 1/2 minutes. The GoShichi is 30-35 seconds. We could actually make it faster, but chose not to for safety reasons.

Wheelhorseman,

As for not wanting to drive from your chair, we sold a passenger side conversion to a guy that preferred to drive from factory seat. He gets in and slides over on bench seat. It is a much better transfer being inside the truck especially in the snow/rain.

Comment

PS. The big red truck sold to guy in Alabama. His daughter actually bought it for his 68th birthday.

Nice truck......GREAT DAUGHTER!

Comment

Any chance you guys can do other models besides the sierra?

Comment

Sierras and Silverados. extended or crew cabs come off assembly line with precision cut parts and tooling which allows us to produce them more efficiently. These vehicles have been crash tested and easily approved for government funding. This requires a huge investment and commitment. We will expand our product offering in the future, but nothing else is in production now.

We do have a custom department for those that really want something different. Cost can be more than double.

Comment

id like to have one done in a dodge 3500 megacab dually

Comment

Originally posted by imkitch View Post
                          Check out this wheelchair accessible four wheel drive truck. You can see it at the Abilities Expo this weekend in Houston.

3 inch body lift by Performance Accessories
                          6 inch suspension lift by Trail Master
                          37 inch AT tires by BF Goodrich
                          34 inch wheelchair lift by GoShichi

Love this truck!
                          hi,

what year is this truck?

thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by slurpster View Post
                            Any chance you guys can do other models besides the sierra?
                            I agree, put it in a Ford and I will be first in line to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Daveinphoenix View Post
                              I agree, put it in a Ford and I will be first in line to buy.
                              Duramax Sierra would be awesome in my book. Then again, I'd be fine with a Sierra or an F150.
                              C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

The Ford's fuel cell is a bad place. It is right where the modification is. In a Chevy/GM it is in the rear of the truck out of the way. I have already checked with Steve on this and took measurements myself. He is working on the Avalanche though.
                                Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
                                Pete C6/'97

Comment

Working...
                                X