accessible vans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accessible vans

I'm in the market but have to buy used. I'm looking for a 2008 or newer Toyota Sienna. Anyone know someone or a good website?
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

www.disableddealer.com

Also, check out eBay (search under "wheelchair van"). Sometimes there are really good deals there on low milage vans. Of course you would want to see it in person before bidding....

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Mobility Systems

You might give Bill Fryckman at Mobility Systems in Berkeley, CA a call or email:
      Mobility Systems
      Bill Fryckman
      800 943-7333
      mobility@pacbell.net
      www.mobilitysystems.com (I think the refreshed website is back up now)

He had a nice inventory a couple of weeks ago. Bill is an honest guy and knows the various conversion systems inside out. He might consider delivering if you are 12 hours away or less and of course there are auto transporters that he works with all the time.

Good luck.
      GJ

Comment

Another option.

http://www.mobilityvansales.com/handicap-vans-sales/

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
          www.disableddealer.com

Also, check out eBay (search under "wheelchair van"). Sometimes there are really good deals there on low milage vans. Of course you would want to see it in person before bidding....

(KLD)
          Also try "wheel chair" (2 words) and "accessible" van.

Comment

Working...
          X