Anyone on the Forum drive a 4x4 van?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on the Forum drive a 4x4 van?

If you do can post some pics and describe your setup? I transfer to a power seat and drive with MPS hand controls. Thank you. Considering buying a used one. There not cheap.
    Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

Have you considered all wheel drive Chevy van?

Comment

Originally posted by ancientgimp View Post
      Have you considered all wheel drive Chevy van?
      That's the way to go. I almost bought one, but I don't like lifts.

Comment

Got an allwheel drive toyota a previa, and went up jeep trails with it elk hunting this last year. It shocked the hell outta my buddies, it was a rough trail.Sadly, no elk! Also use the monarch hand controls.

Comment

I don't, but I sure the hell would like to get my hands on a nice VW Westfalia.. That 4x4 van I would drive.

Most everything I say is

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWheelz View Post
            I don't, but I sure the hell would like to get my hands on a nice VW Westfalia.. That 4x4 van I would drive.

I hear that... but they're rare & going for a premium these days.

This guy restores them: www.gowesty.com

Comment

Those Westy syncro's are awesome but...
              no automatic.

Comment

I hate lifts also. I was wondering if anyone had any kind of 4 wheel drive with a ramp?

Comment

Originally posted by Semper Fi View Post
                  I hate lifts also. I was wondering if anyone had any kind of 4 wheel drive with a ramp?
                  Ramps require lowered floor vehicles, else the angle will be too steep.

Lowered floor vehicles restrict the ability to have a 4WD/AWD drivetrain underneath.

Short answer: highly unlikely.

Comment

awnser: AIRBAGS
                    Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
                    CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Comment

Working...
                    X