New zr2 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
    *CENSORED BLEEP* this pisses me off. *CENSORED BLEEP* dme's, pt's and ot's are all *CENSORED BLEEP* worthless idiots. shove that *CENSORED BLEEP* chair up their *CENSORED BLEEP* *CENSORED BLEEP* corey. i cant believe tilite stands by and lets their dealers *CENSORED BLEEP* w/ ppl. call tilite
    Fuentejps - You are certainly passionate. Have you tried decaf and/or yoga?

Please keep in mind, we don't condone any such action but we have limited control of how our customers (the DMEs) run their businesses. We constantly review the DME thread (that you started) for any questionable business practices. If there is a concern, we forward that information to the TiLite rep who oversees that territory/DME. From there we work together to remedy the problem(s). Our stand is to educate both end-users and DMEs as much as possible. Unless there is a heinous crime against humanity, your DME thread has a more immediate impact on a DME than getting a "parental conversation" from TiLite, as your thread affects their bottom line.

PS - Did you really drill holes in your frame?
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
      You don`t have because you don`t have sideguards, it just a little tit that is in the hardware of the sideguard that gets into a hole in the frame.
      ...for the record, we call that a "dowel pin"
      TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

. theres a tit on the inside of the side guard bracket that goes into the frame.
        Hey!! you two, it wasn`t me who cold the dowel pin a tit, i didn`t know what was a tit, but i supposed it was that in what i was thinking in.

Now i know what is a tit, if someday i buy a Tilite i want them in my chair, i`m not worry about the extra weight

Comment

I plan on making my own back upholstery....out of silicone
          Last edited by TexasWheelz; 23 Jul 2010, 4:09 PM. Reason: hmm picture wouldn't show up correctly so removed link...
          Most everything I say is

Comment

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
            Fuentejps - You are certainly passionate. Have you tried decaf and/or yoga?

Please keep in mind, we don't condone any such action but we have limited control of how our customers (the DMEs) run their businesses. We constantly review the DME thread (that you started) for any questionable business practices. If there is a concern, we forward that information to the TiLite rep who oversees that territory/DME. From there we work together to remedy the problem(s). Our stand is to educate both end-users and DMEs as much as possible. Unless there is a heinous crime against humanity, your DME thread has a more immediate impact on a DME than getting a "parental conversation" from TiLite, as your thread affects their bottom line.

PS - Did you really drill holes in your frame?
            just 1 on each side. really was easier than i thought......is the new zr2 thinner, because my other zr was much harder to drill. i love it regardless. great piece. all i have to do is toss the casters in the trash and put on aluminum fl sr and im set.

and alot of your dealers are incompetent, you guys need to keep them in check. they dont push whats best for the gimkp but what they have the biggest margin on. thats not right.
            Last edited by fuentejps; 23 Jul 2010, 4:55 PM.
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

John,

I e-mailed them explaining my concern, hopefully we can get it figured out. I think he screwed up when I told him I wanted the series 2 not the series 1, he said he will just copy over the order forms but he probably left out those details or misread them.
              Injured:10-16-04
              C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
              Blog:
              http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
              Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
              Progress:
              http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
              My drawings:
              http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Comment

John you realize that those holes probably voided your warenty?

Comment

this is my 3rd tilite, i dont see how 2 holes would void my warranty.
                  Bike-on.com rep
                  John@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by canuck View Post
                    John you realize that those holes probably voided your warenty?
                    LOL...the chair only needs to make it about one year.
                    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

I know but I thought I would put it out there for others that are reading this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Brianm View Post
                        LOL...the chair only needs to make it about one year.
                        nah, i'll run this one for 2 yrs at least
                        Bike-on.com rep
                        John@bike-on.com

Comment

nah, i'll run this one for 2 yrs at least
                          John, you do know these postings are archived for eternity, right?
                          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
                            Hey!! you two, it wasn`t me who cold the dowel pin a tit, i didn`t know what was a tit, but i supposed it was that in what i was thinking in.

Now i know what is a tit, if someday i buy a Tilite i want them in my chair, i`m not worry about the extra weight
                            i'm with Toto! I want tits in my chair...not holding my sideguards in place...although...hmmmm....that sounds pretty cool too. I wonder how the warranty would handle that situation. Whatever...its Friday! Time to go accessorize with some "tits" and test the weight limit on my new ZR!
                            July 2006 T3/T4 Para

Out of all the schooling and course work and parenting i received, i can't help but think someone should have warned me about this....Paralysis Blows.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWheelz View Post
                              I plan on making my own back upholstery....out of silicone
                              Silicone? too heavy.

this is my 3rd tilite, i dont see how 2 holes would void my warranty.
                              for example if you will have a problem like this in your new holes, it will be your problem, not tilite`s.
                              Last edited by totoL1; 24 Jul 2010, 7:47 AM.

Comment

if that frame cant take 1 hole, it would be my last tilite
                                Bike-on.com rep
                                John@bike-on.com

Comment

Working...
                                X