Robbie's new all terrain chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbie's new all terrain chair

This is Robbies new Top End Crossfire..its what he wanted, right down to the red spokes, just delivered today. He said "Mom, that is Bad Ass"

If a 15 yr old boy has to be in a chair he deserves to be stylin. His other chair is a Colours with suspension, emotion wheels and many other upgrades. Yeah, he's spoiled!
    Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 18 Jun 2010, 9:42 PM.

he is right that is Bad Ass

Comment

nice! Please keep us posted on how it works for him...i'm considering an all-terrain chair for summer and all the outdoor adventures.
      Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
      -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Hi Sharon, Glad he is happy with it. Bad ass indeed!

Comment

Perfect timing!

I'm going to be ordering one of these soon. I couldn't find much for photos.

I'm pumped now!

Thanks for posting!

Oh, how long did it take to arrive once you put the order in?

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

it was pretty quick...about 3-4 weeks

Comment

lets see him in it how does it fit him. awesome ride. i was 15 when i got my gimp card
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com
                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

That thing looks like the Harley of chairs! Very sweet ride. He is going to look very cool in that !

Comment

it is bad-ass... except for the anti-tip bars. u may have to hand in ur man card sally!
                    http://www.dsportsman.com

Comment

Bad ass indeed.
                      coolbreeze c6/7

Keep on moving don't stop!

Comment

Originally posted by wheelz99 View Post
                        it is bad-ass... except for the anti-tip bars. u may have to hand in ur man card sally!
                        He can always pop consistent wheelies on it and let the sparks fly...thats even more bad ass!
                        Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
                        -Dorothy Thompson

Comment

Working...
                        X