Frog Legs Uni-Tine 4 x1.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frog Legs Uni-Tine 4 x1.5

Hello everyone I wanted to mount on my ZR TiLite the Uni-Tine Frog Legs 4 x1.5 I please know if you think is a good solution if you can show me some pictures thanks

look for "search" option
    T5 ASIA A 09/11/2004

1st Italian physiotherapist on a wheelchair

Comment

Thanks Nic

Comment

btw,I've ordered my unitine yesterday, wating they arrive from USA..
        T5 ASIA A 09/11/2004

1st Italian physiotherapist on a wheelchair

Comment

My chair... Great wheels/forks. Surprisingly durable too.
          I'm Sam.

Comment

/forum/showpost.php?p=1210251&postcount=101
            stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

hello here are some photos of my frog legs Tine Uni 4 x 1.5 mounted on my ZR bought from sportaid are really flowing and I think very beautiful aesthetically what do you think ......

Comment

I run the Frog Legs single sided forks on all my chairs.

ZR pics at - http://adirides.com/adirides.htm

ZR2 pics forthcomming...

TH

Comment

Bike-on.com rep
                  John@bike-on.com
                  c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                  sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Here's a shot of my Bt-Mg with Uni-tines and 4x1.5" soft rolls:

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by DaleB View Post
                      Explain the utility of a gaping-holed open-toe footrest. Wouldn't you prefer one that with a welded cross piece between the front and back of it to support, at least, your bare feet.?
                      stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

I understand why some would want that but it doesn't make much difference to me. I prefer a plate, above all. My feet don't sit perfectly flat when barefoot because my footplate on the Mg is setup just right for when I'm wearing my favorite shoes. Yes, my bare feet can slip through but would even with a cross bar, the way i'm slightly up on the balls of my feet without shoes. Never have had my feet fall through with shoes on. It's not big enough for them to fit, even just one foot, if the other is on there (only 9" wide).
                        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by DaleB View Post
                          That is one of the coolest chairs a have seen.

I will put in that footrest a carbon fiber plate, they are really nice.
                          I have one, and i thought it would get scratch very easily, but not, the epoxy resin layer doesn`t get scratch so easily, i will have CF footplates in all my chairs.

The unitines forks looks cooler in chairs with the bearings in the fork stem housing tube like your.

Comment

Here is a pic of them in silver.

Comment

Working...
                            X