Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting to change from 24 inch tires to 25 with ti-Lite ZR --any way ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol.. puppy's will do that. Check out round betty dino wheels - they look like spinergy LX's but the spokes are puppy-proof (made of aluminum tubing)

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
      lol.. puppy's will do that. Check out round betty dino wheels - they look like spinergy LX's but the spokes are puppy-proof (made of aluminum tubing)
      However the Dino spokes are BBQ flavored. Patented formula.
      stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Throw on some 4" casters, that should make up the difference in height when changing to the 25"s

Comment

Thanks for the tip on Dino wheels. I am hoping he's past the chewing stage now, and that they'll be able to fix the Spinergys he's eaten.

Comment

I just got a pair of Round Betty's last week. I'm not too fond of them right now. They squeak, creak and snap with every roll. Not sure if they are just settling in or if this will be a problem. I'll wait another week and then call my DME.

Comment

Originally posted by ldykawakii View Post
              Could I switch up to a 25 inch Spinergy Lx wheels, and switch up to a 4 inch Caster ?
              Originally posted by tooley View Post
              Yes. It will increase your dump very slightly tho...
              why? if he has 3" casters and 24" rear wheels and he change to 4" casters and 25" rear wheels he will keep exactly the same dump, RSH will go up .5" and FSH will go up another .5"

Comment

Working...
              X