TiLite ZR/ZRA Series 2 Order Forms Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_coffee View Post
    I probably could but then I have a feeling they would have to resubmit it all and have the doctor re-sign everything. I waited 2 months for the f'ers to even get it signed!
    Coffee,

call your dealer and tell them you want the new one. Have them call TiLite and see where its at....you might as well give it a shot.
    July 2006 T3/T4 Para

Out of all the schooling and course work and parenting i received, i can't help but think someone should have warned me about this....Paralysis Blows.

Comment

ZRA Availability

I just saw that the new ZRA is available on Spinlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_T-6 View Post
        I just saw that the new ZRA is available on Spinlife.
        I'm surprised that they didn't debut first on Sportaid, though I'm sure they'll show up any day now.

Interestingly, both Lasher and Marvel wheelchairs are no longer listed (or temporarily unavailable (?) the case of Marvel) on Sportaid.
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by kel13 View Post
          you guys might as well throw your $$$ down the drain.
          the ZRA is the worst wheelchair ever produced.
          I'd rather use NOTHING and crawl than ANY TILITE product.
          so flush that money down the drain...
          Kel13,

Sorry to hear about your experience with your ZRA. This is certainly very uncommon and not reflective of the whole reason TiLite exists. TiLite is a small company. It was created by people who use chairs to design and build the best possible chairs that they could figure out how to build. What they figured out was that the lighter the chair, the better it would be for the end user as long as that low weight did not sacrifice durability – that meant titanium. What they also figured out is that titanium would reduce fatigue because titanium naturally absorbs vibration. What they ended up with are products like the TR, ZR, and your ZRA, the second generation of which will be released tomorrow! Your experience should never have happened and shouldn’t continue. We will fix it for you. You may not know this, but wheelchair users run the entire Engineering, Marketing and Sales departments at TiLite. In other words, people who understand your needs and desires actually run the show. They understand your needs and cater to them first, not the needs of shareholders.

TiLite
          TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

its about time guys. bravo
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

its good to be here.
              Last edited by TiLite; 19 Apr 2010, 4:33 PM. Reason: edited response.
              TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
                its good to be here.
                Ti,

I have a feeling you've been watching us for quite awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
                  Ti,

I have a feeling you've been watching us for quite awhile.
                  Josh Anderson, a TiLite marketing rep, has contributed to this forum before (user Janderson) and kicked in a few posts under the "DME reviews - good and bad" sticky. Unfortunately he racked up a total of 2 posts. I don't mean to sound snarky, but let's hope for a little longer longevity from "TiLite". It's not asking much considering how much sales this forum alone kicks in to TiLite's bottom line.

SCI_OTR has been doing the yeoman's share of (free) customer support/advice for TiLite around here for years. A promotion is in order.
                  stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Now that's an answer!

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
                    Kel13,

Sorry to hear about your experience with your ZRA. This is certainly very uncommon and not reflective of the whole reason TiLite exists. TiLite is a small company. It was created by people who use chairs to design and build the best possible chairs that they could figure out how to build. What they figured out was that the lighter the chair, the better it would be for the end user as long as that low weight did not sacrifice durability – that meant titanium. What they also figured out is that titanium would reduce fatigue because titanium naturally absorbs vibration. What they ended up with are products like the TR, ZR, and your ZRA, the second generation of which will be released tomorrow! Your experience should never have happened and shouldn’t continue. We will fix it for you. You may not know this, but wheelchair users run the entire Engineering, Marketing and Sales departments at TiLite. In other words, people who understand your needs and desires actually run the show. They understand your needs and cater to them first, not the needs of shareholders.

TiLite
                    Wow! Now that's an answer!

Now who said TiLite didn't care?

By the way, the Customer Service staff at TiLite is excellent too!

I don't see any other 'chair companies speaking up?

Until there's a better 'chair out in the market. I'm sitting in a TiLite. I have for over ten years now.

Excellent work men and women at TiLite. You've made my life much better sitting in a TiLite.

Thank you.

Ti
                    "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

SWEET!
                      July 2006 T3/T4 Para

Out of all the schooling and course work and parenting i received, i can't help but think someone should have warned me about this....Paralysis Blows.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
                        Andy,

Might it finally be time? I'm starting to feel like Nostradamus...

...and fuente is going on his third ZR!
                        Lol, I should get a new one, the armrests are going again, and the Froglegs are quite poppy. But I'm sooo lazy!

I actually did some thought on this, and think I'll do a TR again due to the ease of grabbing the frame without having to deal with a seat sling on the only tube. But then that "smaller is better" idea floats by and leaves me undecided again. Gotta do some testing with the current TR pretending it is a ZR to see how it might actually work vs. thinking about it.

But if I actually get a new one...I'll definately post it ('bout time, eh?)

Comment

Andy, I just went to the Tr after the ZRA. I like the smaller diameter tubing much more than the ZR's. IMO, I think the Tr looks much sleeker and feels much lighter.

Comment

I'm going from a TR (7 yrs) to a ZR Series 2.

Question: Can I get Frog Legs with 4 x 1.5 soft rolls w/silver casters?

Spinergy wants to charge me $200 extra for blue spokes w/a silver hub on LE's. What's up with that?

Comment

(edit: not trying to derail the thread)
                              Last edited by -scott-; 20 Apr 2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

That's just Spinergy being their greedy self. I went with Round Bettys' this time around just for something different and refusing to buy Spinergy's anymore..

Comment

Working...
                                X