TiLite ZR/ZRA Series 2 Order Forms Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kel13 View Post
    you guys might as well throw your $$$ down the drain.
    the ZRA is the worst wheelchair ever produced.
    I'd rather use NOTHING and crawl than ANY TILITE product.
    so flush that money down the drain...
    I've been using chairs for 30 years and the ZRA is hands down the best chair I've ever had.

Comment

well i had nothing but trouble with mine.
      perhaps it was a lemon.
      i spent hours attempting to get it rectified w/ their lame customer service which was just a bigger headache.
      lesson learned...no more ti-lite for me and btw i have been around just not on care cure forever and a day so excuse me for living and lighten up!

Comment

They do have lousy Customer service. I was on hold for at least 15 minutes before giving up yesterday. I like the chair but it seems that their CS is getting to be like the rest of the big boys; non-existent.

I'm not sure what their CS is like due to the fact I've never been able to get on the phone with any of them to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
          They do have lousy Customer service. I was on hold for at least 15 minutes before giving up yesterday. I like the chair but it seems that their CS is getting to be like the rest of the big boys; non-existent.

I'm not sure what their CS is like due to the fact I've never been able to get on the phone with any of them to find out.
          Well, I've had much better luck than that with TiLite CS over the years, but there's definitely room for improvement. Issues of response time notwithstanding, the CS team sound like they all suffer from seasonal affective disorder. Not sure how much sunshine they get up in Kennewick.

Though I've never owned a Top End chair, I have purchased parts from them and have found their CS to be outstanding -- always helpful and pleasant to boost.
          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

i have found mark to be very very helpful and other times worthless. so i agree w/ stephens thought above on seasonal moodiness.
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

perhaps it was a lemon.
              i spent hours attempting to get it rectified w/ their lame customer service which was just a bigger headache.
              lesson learned...no more ti-lite for me and btw i have been around just not on care cure forever and a day so excuse me for living and lighten up!
              Simmer down. The only person with their panties in a bunch is you.

Comment

I've had good luck e-mailing customer service. Wondering if they are having trouble keeping up with the growth of the company?

Comment

'm sure thats it Canuck> Dang, they've really taken off lately.

Comment

In NYC it's rare to find an SCI wheeling in anything other than a TiLite.
                    stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

west coast=colours. thats all we saw therein cali last year
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com
                      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

As soon as Care Medical Source carries them - my order is in on a new ZR

Comment

perhaps it was a lemon.
                          I only have good words for Sherry and Mark, and i`m not a customer, they always answer me all my question.

Comment

Does that uni-tine front fork have the three different holes to mount front caster to?

I just sent in my order from this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Skogy View Post
                              Does that uni-tine front fork have the three different holes to mount front caster to?

I just sent in my order from this morning.
                              They have two holes.

Comment

Dang. Now i know how Rodney King must have felt...."can't we all just get along?"
                                July 2006 T3/T4 Para

Out of all the schooling and course work and parenting i received, i can't help but think someone should have warned me about this....Paralysis Blows.

Comment

Working...
                                X