Why is the shipping time of Sportaid so long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the shipping time of Sportaid so long

I placed an order for J3 cushion on last Tue. on Sportaid. They told me today that there is little possibility that I can get with this month. Did anyone have same experience?

they might not have it in stock &/or it may be backordered.

or it may ship directly from the manufacturer, and then it's out of their control.

regardless, just call them and ask why. they're good folks.

Comment

just called. they said the order placed yesterday and I will get it in the first week of Apr.

Comment

That's a heck of a lot faster than if you had ordred it thru a DME.

Comment

everything I've ordered through them has been shipped next day, with the exception of orange-spoked spinergy wheels. They were special order but arrived here in Canada in just over a week. Like Pat said, it's way quicker than your local shop would be, and likely half the price.

Comment

Ordered a Roho and tires about three weeks ago. They arrived 2 days after I placed the order online.
            You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
            http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
            http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Some things do ship from the manufacturer...for example...my roho back came within 2 days after placing the order...it came from the manufacturer. A friend of mine ordered a Stimulite cushion that also came from the manufacturer and it took 1.5 weeks.
              "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
                lol, thats for sure. you and i both hate dme's...........worthless
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com
                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

My Stimulite Sport Cushion took 4 weeks as it was ordered directly from the manufacturer - It would have been good if SportAid had let me know first The only plus point was that they didn't take the money till it shipped.
                  Dots, lines and aeroplanes. my flying adventures.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
                    I agree. I've had nothing but really positive experiences with Sportaid.
                    I'm Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by sam10685 View Post
                      I agree. I've had nothing but really positive experiences with Sportaid.
                      X2. As long as the items are in stock I get them in about two days.
                      Dave

Comment

I've bought stuff from Sportaid before and have not had any trouble with shipping being too slow. I've also had good customer service from them.

Jessie
                        (spastic paraparesis and L-4 SCI)

Comment

Working...
                        X