• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW Tilite ZRa 2 Series

I've just seen on Tilite's website:

http://www.tilite.com/wchairs_zras2.php

INNOVATION.

•ZRA’s SpeedLoader Adjustable Front Caster Housing (patent pending) quickly and accurately adjusts Fork Angle in 1˚ Increments.
    •TiLite’s Tru-Fit System with up to 3.5” of Rear Seat Height Adjustment.
    •SlipStream Single-Sided Fork with Integrated Bumper (patent pending).
    •Carbon Fiber Camber Tube with Advanced Composite Plugs Weighs just 5 ounces, shaving 53% off the weight of the Standard Camber Tube.
    •1.25” Seamless Ti 3-2.5 Mono-Tube Frame.

FIT.

When we say custom, we mean it. Send us your personal specifications and we will build your Z Series entirely from scratch - in less than 10 days.

PERFORMANCE.

Wheelchairs that perform well combine superb fit with unparalleled quality of construction and the right blend of options. You owe it to yourself to experience the super smooth ride of a custom-built titanium wheelchair that fits perfectly. It will perform as well in 5 years as it does today.

STYLE.
    Can a wheelchair be cool? What is cool? At its core, it’s a material object infused with human energy. On the new ZRA Series 2 you can choose from more options than any other manufacturer, including over 20 frame finishes, six color anodize packages and titanium tattoos! The Z Series – infused with human energy – yours. Now that’s cool.

Well bad luck 4 me my tlite will arrive in a week ore 2 .if i have known i would have wait a few more weeks .now iam stuck with an old model for few years

Comment

Originally posted by wheelboy View Post
      Well bad luck 4 me my tlite will arrive in a week ore 2 .if i have known i would have wait a few more weeks .now iam stuck with an old model for few years
      the same happened with a friend of mine...

the main intention of this thread is notice the other guys.

Comment

... and considering they aren't available yet don't feel too bad. I do like the new caster fork tho. I wonder if those of us with Series1 will be able to retro-fit

Comment

I wonder if they'll delay introducing an upgraded ZR until all the Z10s are sold.
          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

That ZRA it`s much nicer than series 1

Comment

I liked so much the rear height adjustable new system (the alumium pieces are more clean thasn Series 1). But the curved front caster support, not so. Seems like a Q7 design...

I can be wrong, but I also noticed a new angle adjustable back system

Comment

*&^%$ing figures, ordered my ZRa 8 days ago.

Comment

From what I heard at the International Seating Symposium there are very few Z10's left to be sold.

Comment

Originally posted by canuck View Post
                    From what I heard at the International Seating Symposium there are very few Z10's left to be sold.
                    Of course there are.. anything limited edition sells faster the more limited it is.

Comment

Originally posted by chriZ View Post
                      I liked so much the rear height adjustable new system (the alumium pieces are more clean thasn Series 1). But the curved front caster support, not so. Seems like a Q7 design...

I can be wrong, but I also noticed a new angle adjustable back system

it appears that way to me too (back system).. also agree with the "cleaner" look of the RSH adjustment bracketry. But I like the caster arms, seems original to me - they will definitely stand out in a crowd. at least to wheelers like us......

Comment

Super Secret Info?

This is a link to a .zip file that I discovered in a directory for their web site which contains a PowerPoint presentation on the Series 2 ZR and ZRA. It looks like an internal presentation for their sales reps (who also met last week at ISS)...

http://tilite.com/assets/pdf/ZR_ZRA_S2.ppt.zip

Notable "talking points" include:
                        Two frame types
                        .065 wall tubing with a 265 lbs. weight capacity
                        .045 wall tubing with a 200 lbs. weight capacity (SL Package)
                        New front caster arm and housing design
                        Performance casters
                        Updated rear axle plate
                        New backrest bracket
                        Armrest receiver update
                        They also claim a frame weight of only 7.95 lbs. for a 16x16 ZR Series 2 with the SL package and a fixed back.

Comment

I wonder if those sngle sided caster forks would fit on existing chairs, like zr and tr? They lok like they would be much easier to get the wheel on and off for cleaning
                          "The impossible is just that which hasn't been done yet.Impossible is nothing"

Comment

I like these updates
                            May 2000, T4-5 Complete.

Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo

Comment

Wonder if they would do something similar with the ZR...for those of us who do not need the adjustability.
                              "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                              X