Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim View Post
    You like frog legs?

They are the best casters that you can have in your wheelchairs, your rides are much smoother with them, definitly the best option which i put in my wheelchair.

You`ve got them in differents colours and sizes.
    Last edited by totoL1; 2 Mar 2010, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
      Gloves + hand sanitizer. Never leave home without them.
      i only was jocking

Comment

I agree with Toto, Aluminum Softrolls, the only way to go.

Comment

Do Frog Legs forks come in diff colors?

Comment

They used to...but I do not think so anymore. My friend has a dark pink on her frog legs. I have silver and my husband has black. I think the silver and the black are the only colors offered now. I do not see any others listed on the Frog Legs site: http://www.froglegsinc.com/OrderFL.html
            "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Have 4" casters, thinking of going to 5".
              Mainly, because i hate getting stuck in cracks/lips.

Def getting frog legs, should i go up to 5"?

Comment

i showed you the differents colours in the pics i posted.
                You can choose in red, blue, gold, silver hub and blue, red, yellow, black or gree rubber.
                Last edited by totoL1; 2 Mar 2010, 2:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
                  i showed you the differents colours in the pics i posted.
                  YOu can choose in red, blue, gold, silver hub and blue, red, yellow, black or gree rubber.

Those colors are for the wheels though...not the forks.
                  "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliecoach View Post
                    Those colors are for the wheels though...not the forks.

ahh, you are speaking about the forks, sorry. They are only in black or silver.

But if you want your froglegs forks in another colour that`s not a problem, they are companies who anodize aluminium in different colors and it`s not expensive.
                    For example in Spain this is one of them http://www.ffuertes.com/
                    I anodized my Spinergys LX after polish them and only cost me $10 each.

Comment

IMO, if you go to a 5"x 1.5" aluminum softroll, you won't need the frogleg forks. I think they're dangerous myself, esp. when transferring. They may be different now but still, why add weight to the front end if you don't need it.
                      Last edited by Patrick Madsen; 2 Mar 2010, 9:53 PM.

Comment

Makes sense, thanks Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
                          IMO, if you go to a 5"x 1.5" aluminum softroll, you won't need the frogleg forks. I think they're dangerous myself, esp. when transferring. They may be different now but still, why add weight to the front end if you don't need it.
                          I agree, i have been riding for more than a year with 5x1.5 and they don`t need suspension forks, and i am an outdoor guy who roll a few miles eveyday.
                          Now i`m going in my next chair for 4x1.5, i have tried them and they still rolling very well.(i`m always speaking about riding in cities)

Comment

I have frog legs and I love them...decreased my spasms a ton...especially going over things like cobblestones. They do not give on me like some people when transferring...so maybe the polymer is harder in mine. I think this is a matter of to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by stairpak
                              Are they fixed or removable?

page 1

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliecoach View Post
                                I have frog legs and I love them...decreased my spasms a ton...especially going over things like cobblestones. They do not give on me like some people when transferring...so maybe the polymer is harder in mine. I think this is a matter of to each his own.
                                I have BAD spasms, hoping they will help.

Comment

Working...
                                X