FINALLY! I got me a new ZRa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FINALLY! I got me a new ZRa

Yep finally got it. Only took a frakkin year. Now My DME did drop the ball here and there. And so did I I supose. But I got it. I been in it for 2 weeks and absolutley love it. I went from 10 years in Quikie Ti's to a Tilite. Now the Quickie Ti is a damn good chair. No complaint's from me. Just ever since I found this forum I beame more informed. I was leary about the ptions recommended here. But I did do the soft rolls and Jet Stream Pro back. So far I love them both. Except the jet Stream cushion does slde down alot. It really needs more velcro. I got the 559 Spinergy rims with Schwalbe Marathons. Great combo. Unless your in snow or mountain areas. Witch I am. So I upgraded to a set of Michellin City tires. 26x1.85. Nice tire but sqeeky. That will wear off for sure. I know that tire is lacking tread but I still have my Spinergy's with my 26x2.10 Panaracer Firehawk knobies incase I need them. Anywho. I got this chair through United Seating and Mobility in ABQ New Mexico. They did good. Slow but good. They charged INS 5500 bucks and me nothing. I use Triwst and Pres Salud with is out states Medicare. So tell me what ya think.

Jimmy

Great looking chair, I like the smooth wider tires. Great idea.

Comment

I like the paint and matching spokes. Is that the Pearlescent paint White Pearl? Makes me want to order mine with a frame paint too. If you get it painted and order titanium back posts/rigidizer bar can you get those painted too? Course the sapphire anodize package doesn't match any frame finish colors =/

Anyway, still, beautiful chair, I'm jealous.
      Last edited by iLkRehp; 25 Feb 2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Sweet chair! That white is nice.

Comment

nice.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Nice ride
              Bike-on.com rep
              John@bike-on.com
              c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
              sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Very nice, i like that white, only need 1.5 wide casters imo.

Comment

Hey thanks everyone I definatly lovin this chair.

iLkRehp It is just the Artic White paint job. Think I got the order in right before they removed that option.

totoL1 I had ordered the 1in casters. Dunno why they didn't make it on the chair. But yeah 1.5's are on my to do list.

Jimmy

Comment

hi Jimmy D.

nice chair, congrats.
                    what backrest is it?

Comment

chriZ it's the 10 Roho Jetstream Pro adjustable version. Very nice back rest. Looks stylish too with the CF and matches the cf side guards.

Jimmy

Comment

Nice looking chair Jimmy. I think the color combo looks particularly slick. How about a couple more pics? What are the specs on your chair?

Comment

Congratulations! Very nice looking ride!!
                          The IceDragon Avatar best represents my constant Freezing yet Burning Pain...not to mention all the other sensations that come with neuro pain

Comment

Wow. Now that is a nice chair

Comment

Working...
                            X