No announcement yet.

Full size 4x4 van with w/c lift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the Nissan Titan is built in Mississippi I would hardly call it an import. I live in South Texas and watch GM pickup chassis on train cars coming from Mexico on their way to North Texas for final assembly and loads of Ford parts on their way to MS. It is hard to label what is foreign and what is truly domestic. They build Toyota Tundras and Tacomas right here in San Antonio!
    "I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man"

The Dude

Comment

While they may be assembled in the states, the parts come from overseas, and then the profits are shipped back overseas aswell. Plus I would much rather support an American company than a foreign company....
      T8/9 (2-24-06)
      IOWA

Comment

Originally posted by RSieck View Post
        While they may be assembled in the states, the parts come from overseas, and then the profits are shipped back overseas aswell. Plus I would much rather support an American company than a foreign company....
        I'm sure the CEO's of the companies appreciate your money -So do the plant workers........................... in Mexico.
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Herco16 View Post
          I'm sure the CEO's of the companies appreciate your money -So do the plant workers........................... in Mexico.
          My truck was assembled in Kentucky, and the engine was built in the US as well.... My money only goes to Ford... My next truck will still be assembled in Kentucky, although then engine will of been built south of the border though.
          T8/9 (2-24-06)
          IOWA

Comment

Working...
          X