Quickie Q7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quickie Q7

Anybody out there with the new quickie q7?
    if you do, how do u like it?
    c4 incomplete
    brown sequard syndrome

I have a Quickie and Q7 and I am very pleased with it! It weighs 17.8 lbs with the cushion and also handles very well. If you have any questions I can try to answer them for you.

Comment

I will be following this thread too, thinking about buying this one too, out of own pocket. Ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastiang View Post
        I will be following this thread too, thinking about buying this one too, out of own pocket. Ouch.
        Keep in mind that, according to the rumor mill, Quickie is expected to offer a fixed-frame version of the Q7. When? Don't know. Like other fixed-frame alternatives, it will likely be more expensive but also more lightweight.
        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Yeah, that is the issue, money. I will be forking the $$ out of my own pocket for this one.

Comment

Q7

Originally posted by sho View Post
            Anybody out there with the new quickie q7?
            if you do, how do u like it?
            Last week I placed an order for a Quickie Q7 ridged with Spinergy real wheels. I was able to demo the chair at the hospital. Fits well, performs brilliantly and good looking, too. I am lookinmg forward to receiving he chair in early March.
            You C.A.N.
            Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
              Keep in mind that, according to the rumor mill, Quickie is expected to offer a fixed-frame version of the Q7. When? Don't know. Like other fixed-frame alternatives, it will likely be more expensive but also more lightweight.

Steverino, What do you mean by "fixed framed"? Not a box frame or cantilevered frame?

Comment

Originally posted by smokey View Post
                Steverino, What do you mean by "fixed framed"? Not a box frame or cantilevered frame?
                Fixed frame = welded joints; not adjustable

e.g., TiLite ZR = fixed frame; TiLite ZRa = adjustable
                stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

I haven't yet had my chance to demo one (some reps are hard to get demos from) but the feedback in general from users I'm getting is really positive.

Comment

Our demo came in yesterday. Review to follow....

Comment

nice coulor .and i see they did a good finish 2 with the anonized parts

Comment

Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
                        That's a nice looking chair but now that I look at that, I'm glad they accidently made my quickie gtx blue and not forrest green. No offense to forrest green, or to you guys for getting that color, but blue is better.
                        I'm Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
                          That O7 it`s better than our Europe version (Helium) because we don`t have an option of folding sideguards.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastiang View Post
                            Perhaps you could get a demo at a reasonable price.
                            It doesn't cost anything to ask.
                            You C.A.N.
                            Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Originally posted by sam10685 View Post
                              That's a nice looking chair but now that I look at that, I'm glad they accidently made my quickie gtx blue and not forrest green. No offense to forrest green, or to you guys for getting that color, but blue is better.
                              I've ordered candy blue with blue Spinergy's. The demo I used was orange, just not my color.
                              You C.A.N.
                              Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Working...
                              X