• Show
Clear All

Yo christopher, did you get your marvel yet
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I did indeed. It was waiting for me at the office. The pushblacks came during the day yesterday. It's going to take a couple of weeks to find the sweet spots but I have lots of bike messenger friends who can help me tinker with it. I was using the original push rims but they're so smooth my quad hands couldn't get any traction. I'm mounting the pushblack rims tonight and will be taking more pics as the evening progresses. For now,here's a few pics:

The boxes.

Before

Standing alone.

Tinkering

After

I gotta fix my legs
      www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

congrats Christopher, hope you enjoy your new ride.

Comment

holly chit man, is that chair your in from like 1987, lol. very very cool ride. keep me posted i have several of the same concerns regarding the marvel.

Originally posted by christopher View Post
          I did indeed. It was waiting for me at the office. The pushblacks came during the day yesterday. It's going to take a couple of weeks to find the sweet spots but I have lots of bike messenger friends who can help me tinker with it. I was using the original push rims but they're so smooth my quad hands couldn't get any traction. I'm mounting the pushblack rims tonight and will be taking more pics as the evening progresses. For now,here's a few pics:

The boxes.

Before

Standing alone.

Tinkering

After

I gotta fix my legs
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com
          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
          sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Working...