Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panthera X - LIGHTEST WHEELCHAIR! 4.6 pounds!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry, I meant Helge, I always change the names of him and Tore Trax
    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
      It`s interesting how they adjust the backrest angle, i can`t undertand why nobody think in this easy method before.
      Well, that is a very old way of doing it, it was like that on my first rigid Quickie 26 years ago
      Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
        I am sorry, I meant Helge, I always change the names of him and Tore Trax
        Tore tang?

Last edited by Leif; 10 Oct 2009, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Tore Tang is a song Leif. Tore is the one who is working on Permobil in the eastern part so he is called Tore Trax. Helge is the one who imports Panthera from Sweden and is teaching everybody how to work on the chairs when we are on the wheel chair school at Beitostølen and he is coming home to you if you call him and need help or need a new chair and want a Panthera. He is also the one who is telling about the history of the wheel chairs, quite interesting, the first wheel chair was used by one of the Pharaos in Egypt with a SCI.
          TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

I know. But Helge is not SCI'ed. Know him and talked and meet him two weeks ago, again. So what is the point. Have you tesed the X? Yes or no?

Comment

I know, Helge has post polio. And yes, I have.
              TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Ok... but as for X. Tested it yes or no?

Comment

How many Panthera chairs have you had? Have you ever had a rigid chair at all or have you always had the Küshall champions with armrest like an old lady? What do you know of chairs? You say you don't care for things like that at all. But I do. That is why I asked to try Helges chair when he was here because he said I was stupid to have got the the Quickie Argon Titan instead of waiting for the Panthera X.

Keep to your stem cells, and let me know what I know, and I don't know a thing about stem cells except what you have told me on the phone. I care more for chairs and accessibility then stem cells and you care for stem cells and that what your head is filled with.

You don't need to answer.
                  TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

I asked, have you tried the X? It is simple to answer I would guess. If, pls explain more.
                    Last edited by Leif; 11 Oct 2009, 12:10 AM.

Comment

But like I said, they have the best breaks.
                      So Panthera has the best breaks. Do you know how many types of breaks one can have for say a Quickie Argon? And which of these are best? And best for what?

Comment

Tore has it himself. He was here winter/spring and I saw and tried his. And he said it was the new one who was not on the market in Norway yet. Do you think I have any interest in another chair and want to earn money?

Sorry, but it`s better that you stop speaking more nonsenses.
                        This chair is not in the market yet in all the World, and you will not see one of this until next chair.
                        It`s sure that you have a S2 and the one you tried was the new Panthera U2 light but never this Panthera X, because nobody on the world have got one yet.

I only think that you don`t know what are you speaking about, because i remember time ago that we was speaking about the new Kurschall KSL, and you said: that what was new in that chair?, because it was the same than a Kurschall k4 or K-Nova, i can`t remember now what of this two.
                        Well, with sentences like that i can see what do you understand about wheelchair, and the answer is nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Leif View Post
                          So Panthera has the best breaks. Do you know how many types of breaks one can have for say a Quickie Argon? And which of these are best? And best for what?
                          Faan du har blitt en kverulant Leif. Gjør du det berre for å irritere eller e du berre lei?

Bente har jo sagt at ho har prøvd Pathera X av Helge.

I know, Helge has post polio. And yes, I have.
                          og om ho synes at panthera e stort sett ræva men e best på brems så får ho ha den meninga.

Selv så har æ hatt både panthera U2, S2, U2 light og en kuschall og er ikke i tvil om at det er panthera U2 light som er best for meg i min situasjon. En lett og aktiv stol.

Alle er forskjellige og har forskjellige preferanser og behov.
                          Originally posted by paolocipolla
                          Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo

Comment

i used a panthera chair once in a showroom (i think it was s2) and i really liked it. but i was not shopping for a new chair at the time... i liked the fact that they used a bonding compound to stick on the camber bar instead of a weld, which made it much lighter. and i really liked the brakes, which work like scissor brakes that are operated with one hand - the mechanism folds out of sight when not in use. it didnt fit me exactly right, but that would depend on the specs/options chosen...

Comment

i had a carbon chair years ago the invacare fx, it failed........so this certainly isnt anything new. im sure some of u long time wheelers remember it, steve akerman was in the ad
                              Bike-on.com rep
                              John@bike-on.com
                              c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                              sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                                i had a carbon chair years ago the invacare fx, it failed........so this certainly isnt anything new. im sure some of u long time wheelers remember it, steve akerman was in the ad
                                Remains to be seen. However, not all carbon fiber is created equal nor the way it's engineered into design. (Not all Al is created equal as well.)
                                stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Working...
                                X