No announcement yet.

Vehicle modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its been awhile since i have been here, but Wolfeman what type of hand controls do you have in your truck. As I have the same 2008 toyota tacoma aswell. I have been waiting for voc rehab to get back to me about paying for the modifications.

Comment

What happend to wolfeman?

Comment

sorry to slide away from trucks, but i am new to forums. the question: what are the pros and cons of a fold out ramp vs. an in floor ramp on a minivan (toyota sienna)?

Comment

Originally posted by slowhand View Post
          sorry to slide away from trucks, but i am new to forums. the question: what are the pros and cons of a fold out ramp vs. an in floor ramp on a minivan (toyota sienna)?
          For me the main pro of a in floor ramp is more room inside without the ramp inside.. No cons so far..

Comment

If you have the sliding door on the driver side, look for a Utube video of a guy (quad, I think) that made his own set up. Cheap. He would get in the driver seat. Had a small ramp and a rope/pulley set up. That pulled the chair up in the van and the ramp behind it. Then he had stick with a hook to close the sliding door.

Comment

Working...
            X