wrist brace?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrist brace?

I have been using the Restorative Care of America wrist drop orthosis (model number 445WDO) and it is now completely wore out. The pharmacy I normally purchase them at does not have them and can't tell me when they will receive any. I have been looking online but cannot find them anywhere but at the manufacturer's website and they do not sell to the public.

Anyone know where I can get these braces? Or if I could just get the replacement liners for them that maybe even better but I am having a hard time finding them. I will call the company sometime Monday to see who else sells them in my area but I was hoping I could find them online for a little cheaper.

I could even use the model number 44DCT if they are cheaper as I could just take my cuff out of the old one and replace it.

This is what I am looking for

Not sure if this site will ship to individual but worth a shot if you haven't already come across them.

http://www.rehabmart.com/product/24026.htm

Comment

Thank you, that is what I'm looking for and maybe an option. The price discrepancy is amazing, $55 on that site, the last ones I purchased last year were $32 at the pharmacy and the DME wants to charge insurance $200 for the same brace.

Thank you for the link

Comment

You're welcome. Please let me know if they do ship directly to the public. How horrible it would be if they don't and they charge the dme $55.00 and pass it off for insurance and worse yet private pay for $200.00+ It would not surprise me at all.

Comment

Working...
        X