Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes it's who ya know.

Comment

I got my wheel at last and it is working on snow with salt So as long as they are cleaning the streets now and then I can get out
      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Way to go Pat! Shows a lot of class doing that for Deborah. I'm sure she has thousands of miles on the handmade one. I sure appreciate mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
          Way to go Pat! Shows a lot of class doing that for Deborah.
          x2 . . .
          Chas
          TiLite TR3
          Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
          <
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

The rack wasn't available when I purchased my Freewheel a year ago. I see it now on their website. How much is it?

Comment

I love my Freewheel! Using it right now, doing yard work. It's a nice day.

I have one problem, maybe patd will chime in:

My clamp has recently stopped working on the hang mount. It doesn't clamp tight anymore, and falls off going up ramps or poppin wheelies, or just 'because', occasionally.

Any way to adjust? If not, I was thinking of just putting a small drop of JB Weld on the mount to snug it up a tad.
              "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

JCK77, The rack retails for $129 and I find it very useful!

Dale, I don't remember your exact setup, but shim the flat side of the perch post to make it a little thicker. JB weld is more fun than duct tape!

Did you know that a dime is 0.051" thick?

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X