Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Have The New Powerchair Battery Charger??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Have The New Powerchair Battery Charger??

The one that's small and lightweight? I just took delivery of mine yesterday after my old heavy one that I had finally decided to quit working on me as well as the controller plug being severely bent to where it couldn't be fixed, and I was amazed at how light it was when I picked it up.

It's also so small that you can practically pack it in a suitcase for trips.

Samantha

For what chair? Most companies have a smaller travel sized charger but they generally are not cheap. Here is a previous discussion:

http:///forum/showthread.php?t=11519...charger+travel

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I just purchased this one for my TDX5 and it works great. The fan's a little louder than I thought it would be, but not too bad, and the cords are a little short.

http://www.edmond-wheelchair.com/Mer...de=CHA-2408-QI

Comment

It's the new MK battery chargers. My best friend has a Permobil power chair and she has one for it. I have a Quickie power chair with the exact same one.

Here's the link for it:

www.mkbattery.com/images/charger0603.pdf

The neat thing about these new chargers is that they can be wall-mounted. I have mine sitting on a shelf right by where my power chair is parked.

Samantha

Comment

I carry one with me incase of an emergency.

Comment

Working...
          X