I want a Sport Wheelchair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want a Sport Wheelchair

I played Volleyball for the first time last week and it was great fun! But my wheelchair is quite hard to turn since I have 6 inch castor wheels. I'm also 6'4 feet tall so I need a large chair. Does anyone know which sport chair is the biggest? Unofrtunately I do not have alot of money, price is a factor. Thanks for your advice.

I think most sports chairs come in 20 inches wide and 20 inches deep. If you need something bigger than that, I know Eagle Sportschairs will custom make something for you.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by wheeliecoach View Post
      I think most sports chairs come in 20 inches wide and 20 inches deep. If you need something bigger than that, I know Eagle Sportschairs will custom make something for you.
      Thanks for your advice. Do you have a link? How much do they cost?

Comment

www.eaglesportschairs.com

Comment

Check out http://www.per4max.com/. A decent competitor of Eagle, IMO. I know a basketball player who had a Per4max built 32" wide.
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I don't know that I would go with Eagle, I have had bad experiences of the years... especially being as tall as you are you need something very durable. I would either look at per4max, or talk to some of the other companies directly and see what they can do for you

Comment

Working...
            X