Should I buy this used Kuschall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I buy this used Kuschall?

I found a used 2007 Kuschall that is the perfect size for me. It has all of the available upgrades and is a very fine chair in perfect condition. There are a few things I want to change about it though.

I want to purchase spinergys and marathon tires for it. I want to change the camber from 0 to 3 degrees. Does anyone know how much this will add to the cost of the total I will need to spend?

The used chair is less than 1/3 the cost of a new one with all of the upgrades that ths chair has, so I can afford to buy the extras for it that I want.

Should I buy it? Opinions are welcome.

Amy
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

I have had my kuschall k4 since 05.it has been a great chair,i have not had to do a thing to it.my next one will be a kuschall as well.

Comment

you get spin spox here for $460 + marathons for $55. i would recommend the spin LX, for $560. kuschall parts can be ordered here, i believe. prices are not available onine so you may just have to call them.

g/l
      dale
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I bought it.

I couldn't pass on the deal and I bought the chair. I know Kuschall makes a good product.

Thanks for the links and comments. Now all I have to do is wait for the UPS man.

Scott a Bike On comes through again. Great guy. Couldn't have been an easier transaction.
        Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Working...
        X