Another hand bike and cushion ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another hand bike and cushion ?

I am demoing a Quickie Mach 2 (when it isn't snowing in April-ice is still on the lake-ARGH). Anyway, what kind of cushion do you use for your handbikes? I like the Quickie but I am not sure. I will be using it on bike trails, road shoulders and gravel. Thanks and PLEASE send warm thoughts to northern Minnesota!

I've always just used what it came with. I've never had a problem. But I figure I could just pop my w/c cushion on instead for longer rides. That is basically the one I have. I like it. I wouldn;t be able to transfer back out of the other (Low) types without a LOT of help.
    T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

I have seen pictures online of people using a Roho cushion with their handcycles.
      I'd just use the same cushion I use for my wheelchair with a handcycle (Roho Quadtro Select or Jay Active).

Jessie

Comment

Dont use just the cushion thats on the handcycle, surefire way to get a pressure sore.

I use a Roho Packit which is more short and narrow than a regular cushion and very easy to manage and only costs less than 150 bucks. http://www.allegromedical.com/super-...2-p189451.html
        "Life is about how you
        respond to not only the
        challenges you're dealt but
        the challenges you seek...If
        you have no goals, no
        mountains to climb, your
        soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Working...
        X