Power door opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power door opener

We didn't get power door openers with our elevator because they were 1000.00 each! I'd rather by my own over the net - any reccomendations?
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

I would suggest Open Sesame, but I don't know how they would work with elevators.
    4/6/97, car accident, C5. http://raccoon-kathleen.blogspot.com/

Comment

I dont care if they dont open when the elevator arrives at the stop, if i push a button its fine.
      Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

Why do you need the doors to be powered? Mine aren't and I work them just fine.

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

Originally posted by 2jazzyjeff
          Why do you need the doors to be powered? Mine aren't and I work them just fine.
          I can do them if my arms are empty but its very rare that I'm going downstairs without a child or basket of laundry!

Comment

Gotcha'.. as I kinda' figured that was why..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Comment

I think I spent $1800 on each of my Open Sesame openers.

Comment

Working...
              X