Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Queensland [Australia] legalises Therapeutic Cloning !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Queensland [Australia] legalises Therapeutic Cloning !

On Thursday the bill passed the Lower House [our Senate was abolished years ago] 48 - 34 , so it is now law . I was there for the debate and vote on a personal invite from one of the politicians and like to think that my small efforts helped achieve this win . I'll start a thread in Oceania forum outling my experiences that might help some other Ozzies support getting this legislation through their state parliaments when it is voted on . Victoria and New South Wales [and Federal parliament] have already passed this legislation with the other 3 states and 2 territories yet to introduce it to parliament .
    Every day I wake up is a good one .

Originally posted by dogger
    On Thursday the bill passed the Lower House [our Senate was abolished years ago] 48 - 34 , so it is now law . I was there for the debate and vote on a personal invite from one of the politicians and like to think that my small efforts helped achieve this win . I'll start a thread in Oceania forum outling my experiences that might help some other Ozzies support getting this legislation through their state parliaments when it is voted on . Victoria and New South Wales [and Federal parliament] have already passed this legislation with the other 3 states and 2 territories yet to introduce it to parliament .
    CONGRATS.

Comment

Well done Dogger
      Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Originally posted by dogger
        Dogger, you are great. I am very happy that Queensland has now put its mark on the world as a place that cares for its citizens and for the people in the world. Australia is moving very fast and will lead in stem cell research.

Wise.

Comment

Working...
        X