Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neurovita?

Hello,

Today a doctor from the neurovita clinic contacted me after having a look at my MRIs. He said that their treatment would be very beneficial for me although I am quite skeptical!

Now I have tried to sort through the endless amounts of information on this site about Neurovita but I am still pretty much in the dark. Could anyone who has been there or is there at the moment please post a quick reply to tell me if it is worth it or not? I read a letter by oxygen which said that the whole thing was a scam but I wasn't 100% sure he was talking about this place.

Thank you in advance for any info that could drastically improve my life! I am a C4, 5 complete five years post injury 23 years old.

Originally posted by cluskey007
    Hello,

Today a doctor from the neurovita clinic contacted me after having a look at my MRIs. He said that their treatment would be very beneficial for me although I am quite skeptical!

Now I have tried to sort through the endless amounts of information on this site about Neurovita but I am still pretty much in the dark. Could anyone who has been there or is there at the moment please post a quick reply to tell me if it is worth it or not? I read a letter by oxygen which said that the whole thing was a scam but I wasn't 100% sure he was talking about this place.

Thank you in advance for any info that could drastically improve my life! I am a C4, 5 complete five years post injury 23 years old.

Hi cluskey007, you might want to read this:

http:///forum/showthread.php?t=72433...ight=Neurovita

Comment

i wonder why people who had any procedure done do not post anymore regarding improvments ,bad things,etc.maybe is hard to type?are you still alive guys?joking .....

Comment

Working...
      X