ChinaSCINet Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogger
    Suzanne , when is the next ChinaSCINet conference please ? Same as the one you held in Dec 2005 . I'd be interested in attending .

You are doing a great job .
    Thank you ,
    Dogger
    Dogger,

The third ISCITT will be held at CRRC in Beijing in the last week of October 2008.

I look forward to seeing you and exchanging ideas with you there!!

Suzanne
    Suzanne

Comment

Thanks Suzanne , I'll put it on my calendar .

Dogger
      Originally posted by poonsuzanne
      Dogger,

The third ISCITT will be held at CRRC in Beijing in the last week of October 2008.

I look forward to seeing you and exchanging ideas with you there!!

Suzanne
      Every day I wake up is a good one .

Comment

Dear all,

I would like to take the opportunity to update on the fundraising efforts of the HKSCIFund, which supports solely the ChinaSCINet. This year we have raised altogether $800,000, including generous sponsorships from Stemcyte and Pfizer.

I have confidence that we should have sufficient funds to support the current Phase I, IIa&b trials designed by Dr. Young. On the other hand, we are still trying our best to raise funds for the Phase III trials. I am writing here to sincerely seek for support from all over the world.

Thank you very much for your kind attention!!

Suzanne
        www.hkscifund.org
        Hi Suzanne,

How can I get in contact with you?I cant send you a PM?

Comment

hello

Suzanne had you results of the combination of celluls of schwann+org of the doctor Zhu hui of Kunming

thank you

guerdener

Comment

Hi zokarkan,

My new email address is suzannepoon84@gmail.com. My old email is suzanneforcure@yahoo.com.hk. I look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Suzanne
            Suzanne

Comment

Hello guerdener,

From time to time I talk to Dr. Zhu Hui about her work. Recently, she told me that she will soon report on her results on Schwann+OEG on both acutes and chronics.

Suzanne
              Suzanne

Comment

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/show/NC...0681C5?order=1

Dear young wise es that clinical trials and completed? If so when will edit the results?

thank you

guerdener

Comment

Had you seen my message Doctor
                  thank you

guerdener

Comment

Hello guerdener,

From time to time I talk to Dr. Zhu Hui about her work. Recently, she told me that she will soon report on her results on Schwann+OEG on both acutes and chronics.

Suzanne
                    Look forward to seeing the results. Thanks for keeping us in the loop Suzanne.

Comment

Originally posted by fti
                      Had you seen my message Doctor
                      thank you

guerdener
                      fti,

The trials are still going.

Wise.

Comment

A request

Doctor Yang hello
                        I knew you have have been to, the Chinese Fuzhou goes to the person
                        conversation which and the spinal cord damages.
                        I come from Taiwan,also is the person which a spinal cord damages.
                        Did not know you also can come Taiwan, damages the patient with our
                        these spinal cords, makes an exchange? Likes is same in China.
                        Thank,you.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young
                          fti,

The trials are still going.

Wise.
                          According to Dr. Young, CN101a finished in December 2007, showing that a 6-week course of oral lithium carbonate does not cause significant adverse events in 20 patients.
                          Suzanne

Comment

Originally posted by Schmeky
                            Look forward to seeing the results. Thanks for keeping us in the loop Suzanne.
                            Schmeky,

I met with Dr. Zhu Hui at the Fuzhou Workshop of ChinaSCINet in December. She said that she would do more patients with Schwann Cells + OEG Cells before concluding her data.

Instead, at the Fuzhou meeting, the Kunming Army General Hospital showed that intradural decompression of the spinal cord at 2-65 days after injury is safe and restored unassisted walking to 60% of 30 patients with severe “complete” spinal cord injuries.

Suzanne
                            Last edited by poonsuzanne; 8 Mar 2008, 1:12 AM.
                            Suzanne

Comment

Originally posted by Yao 璘
                              Doctor Yang hello
                              I knew you have have been to, the Chinese Fuzhou goes to the person
                              conversation which and the spinal cord damages.
                              I come from Taiwan,also is the person which a spinal cord damages.
                              Did not know you also can come Taiwan, damages the patient with our
                              these spinal cords, makes an exchange? Likes is same in China.
                              Thank,you.

Hi Yao,

In the last two years, Dr. Young has been visiting Taiwan for quite a number of times. I strongly believe that he would be more than happy to host an Open House for the patients in Taiwan, if it is supported by a hospital there. Perhaps I might be able to check this out for you through Mr. John Chen of ChinaSCINet. But please understand that it will take time before we could confirm the possibility of doing so.

Suzanne
                              Last edited by poonsuzanne; 8 Mar 2008, 1:20 AM.
                              Suzanne

Comment

Thank you~
                                The hope really can come Taiwan as soon as possible.
                                I also am the person which a spinal cord damages.
                                My 28 years old, already were injured for 9 years, hoped this
                                experiment really could succeed.
                                Will be allowed to benefit many people.

Comment

Working...
                                X