About Dra. Almudena Ramon Cueto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wise
    Dra. Cueto has the grants and the monkeys, but the way she conducted her investigations haven´t been credible for the board that evaluated her research. I don´t know if it is a politics decision or if it is really that she is cheating. The general feeling here is of delusion, a lot of people had faith in her work and didn´t expect this outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by KIM
      Wise
      Dra. Cueto has the grants and the monkeys, but the way she conducted her investigations haven´t been credible for the board that evaluated her research. I don´t know if it is a politics decision or if it is really that she is cheating. The general feeling here is of delusion, a lot of people had faith in her work and didn´t expect this outcome.

KIM, I am surprised. If she had the grants, that means that some science funding agency or foundation believes that her work is good enough to fund. Is this the institutional animal use and care committee? I can't imagine that this is related to "cheating". Who is the "board"?

wise.

Comment

Wise
        The board that has taken this decision has a conservative profile I don´t have the info to judge their decision, perhaps you can , from the outside, find out.
        Spain is a country where politics like to mingle in all fields and decisions don´t have much to do with knowledge rather more with politics or strategies to bust opposite parties.

Comment

All around this case is so dark and unclear.
          I don´t see any proof that her work was irrelevant, and the resons to stop her research are empty and never scientific. The committee that judges her work are formed by people with no direct relation with SCI research field except manuel nieto sampedro, but they never give a scientif reason that support the end of the research. Its strange.
          In this decision there are more politic reasons than scientific realitys, sad but true.
          -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Comment

Originally posted by Isildur
            All around this case is so dark and unclear.
            I don´t see any proof that her work was irrelevant, and the resons to stop her research are empty and never scientific. The committee that judges her work are formed by people with no direct relation with SCI research field except manuel nieto sampedro, but they never give a scientif reason that support the end of the research. Its strange.
            In this decision there are more politic reasons than scientific realitys, sad but true.
            Isildur,

This is really strange. I know Manuel Nieto-Sampedro, too. He is a good man and scientist.

This must have been a committee called by Ramon-Cueto's university. Faculty members are not supposed to be affected by politics.

Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by KIM
              Wise
              The board that has taken this decision has a conservative profile I don´t have the info to judge their decision, perhaps you can , from the outside, find out.
              Spain is a country where politics like to mingle in all fields and decisions don´t have much to do with knowledge rather more with politics or strategies to bust opposite parties.
              Sounds alot like home.
              Life isn't about getting thru the storm but learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/elpais....62287.amp.html https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.las...-ntvo_amp.html

Comment

Haha, and there we have it. the good doctor and her sweetheart are charged with bilking 200 people of 1 million Euros. It took years to bring them down.
                  Last edited by Tetracyclone; 9 Dec 2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

http://www.cimerm.com/ this web miraculous

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ele...692_0.amp.html

Comment

Working...
                      X