Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a little fishy...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by jon@stemcellschina.com
    Wise,

    Yes it is true there is no matching as they take out the red and white blood stem cells so this should prevent rejection.

    Sometimes patients (mostly the children) get fevers (very seldom now) but since they are getting numerous injections over a month, even if the fever is a sign of rejection, a majority of the stem cells are injected successfully without the fever. A lot of parents are worried that getting a fever means rejection but based on the small number of anecdotal cases I have seen, I don't believe this.

    I would be interested to hear your thoughts. In general if some stem cells were injected into the body, say the CSF, and there was a mild fever that resulted, would that "Kill the stem cells"? If the fever was severe, would that kill the stem cells?

    I know it is impossible to say, but in theory?

    Thank you.

    - Jon
    Jon, they can easily confirm hematopoietic engraftment by taking blood samples after transplantation and showing that the person has chimeric blood cells (from the donor and the host).

    Wise.

    Comment


    • #17
      Thanks!

      Wise,

      I will check into it and report after I get some meaningful feedback.

      - Jon

      Comment


      • #18
        I just wanted to say that stemcellschina has kept in great contact with me throughout the payment process . I have also talked to the founder himself over the phone in China as well as many of the past patients. In fact, one kid from my town just returned home from the brain injury center this month. My dates to attend are May 29th- June 30th. Any question PM me.
        C4 -C5-C6 Incomplete Walking Quad. (Brown Sequard)
        http://www.myspace.com/turbobuick87
        www.lancestemcellchinatrip.blogspot.com

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by walkingQuad
          I just wanted to say that stemcellschina has kept in great contact with me throughout the payment process
          No disrespect but OF COURSE THEY HAVE. They had dollar signs rolling in their eyes from receiving your 1st email no doubt. And as long as people keep on coughing up for this junk the longer this 'company' keep on playing folks for fools. Think twice, its never too late to make the wisest decision you could and NOT GO.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Ads32
            No disrespect but OF COURSE THEY HAVE. They had dollar signs rolling in their eyes from receiving your 1st email no doubt. And as long as people keep on coughing up for this junk the longer this 'company' keep on playing folks for fools. Think twice, its never too late to make the wisest decision you could and NOT GO.
            Just so you know the patient Jim Wood who was at Beike was at the same hospital in Atlanta as me "Shepard Center". I've talked to him on the phone and emailed him. He is somewhat of a walking quad also and he has gained quite a bit from the treatment in China from feeling,strength, much better bladder,bowel,and sexual function, and movement.
            C4 -C5-C6 Incomplete Walking Quad. (Brown Sequard)
            http://www.myspace.com/turbobuick87
            www.lancestemcellchinatrip.blogspot.com

            Comment


            • #21
              /forum/showthread.php?t=18847

              2004
              http://justadollarplease.org/

              2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

              "You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

              .."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jon@stemcellschina.com
                Wise,

                I will check into it and report after I get some meaningful feedback.

                - Jon

                Jon,
                Thanks so much for your "hard work", but i think you are on the wrong website. If you want to sell something...go to E-Bay. This is a carecure forum for SCI people. If we have any medical questions we ask Dr. Wise. You are not a knowledgeable person in this field.

                Good bye & have a nice day

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by ice
                  Jon,
                  Thanks so much for your "hard work", but i think you are on the wrong website. If you want to sell something...go to E-Bay. This is a carecure forum for SCI people. If we have any medical questions we ask Dr. Wise. You are not a knowledgeable person in this field.

                  Good bye & have a nice day
                  Ice...feel free to speak your opinion, but please do not speak on everyone else's behalf...personally I'm open and interested in what everyone has to say or offer, including Jon. What I do with that information is another thing...

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    My opinion about Jon is that his offer is a scam and a bunch of BS. He is an ordinary salesman and he is trying to make money off our desperation. What he is doing is wrong and unmoral.

                    Jon, do you work in any other SCI forums? I mean for example, SCI German, France, Britian, N. Korean, etc...or do you stay on CareCure because you think we are naive Americans?

                    MacJac,
                    Do you know exactly what they do...I ask because I worry about you.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ice
                      My opinion about Jon is that his offer is a scam and a bunch of BS. He is an ordinary salesman and he is trying to make money off our desperation. What he is doing is wrong and unmoral.

                      Jon, do you work in any other SCI forums? I mean for example, SCI German, France, Britian, N. Korean, etc...or do you stay on CareCure because you think we are naive Americans?

                      MacJac,
                      Do you know exactly what they do...I ask because I worry about you.
                      I know what they do. I say this because we just had a 14 year old boy come back from China 2 weeks ago and he lives only 5 miles from where I live. The boy has a severe brain injury but, he did get treatment at one of stem cells China's centers. It makes you wonder why Dr. Wise is starting to use umbilical cord blood and lithium in his new research. I've read many post where he acted like cord blood had nothing but now all the sudden he has started trying it himself on some patients? Oh by the way I'm heading to Shenyang, China for the treatment May 29th.
                      C4 -C5-C6 Incomplete Walking Quad. (Brown Sequard)
                      http://www.myspace.com/turbobuick87
                      www.lancestemcellchinatrip.blogspot.com

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        C4 -C5-C6 Incomplete Walking Quad. (Brown Sequard)
                        http://www.myspace.com/turbobuick87
                        www.lancestemcellchinatrip.blogspot.com

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by walkingQuad
                          I know what they do. I say this because we just had a 14 year old boy come back from China 2 weeks ago and he lives only 5 miles from where I live. The boy has a severe brain injury but, he did get treatment at one of stem cells China's centers. It makes you wonder why Dr. Wise is starting to use umbilical cord blood and lithium in his new research. I've read many post where he acted like cord blood had nothing but now all the sudden he has started trying it himself on some patients? Oh by the way I'm heading to Shenyang, China for the treatment May 29th.
                          Any body else wonder about this
                          C4 -C5-C6 Incomplete Walking Quad. (Brown Sequard)
                          http://www.myspace.com/turbobuick87
                          www.lancestemcellchinatrip.blogspot.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by walkingQuad
                            Any body else wonder about this
                            He's doing a CLINICAL TRIAL, and whether you believe in the cell type and approach or not, it is legit at the very least - Perhaps you could ask why the 'group' you are paying thousands of dollars to don't seem to be familiar with the term They are the ones I'd be accusatory towards at this point.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              walkingQuad tell me about youir Beike

                              Hi WQ,

                              I have been in email contact with a Beike Rep, namely Kirshner, and still await my finances to get ample enough to take this leap. I am tired of waiting, and know this avenue is my best shot (I think) to possibly enjoy these next decades, sans SCI.
                              Tony

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Cherrylips
                                He's doing a CLINICAL TRIAL, and whether you believe in the cell type and approach or not, it is legit at the very least - Perhaps you could ask why the 'group' you are paying thousands of dollars to don't seem to be familiar with the term They are the ones I'd be accusatory towards at this point.
                                Cherry, I actually agree with walkingquad.

                                BTW just because it's in a clinical trial setting doesn't make it more legit.

                                You can put just about anything into an official clinical trial if you have the money,......it doesn't mean anything.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X