sci trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sci trials

in my opinion the best trials and results regarding sci should be made on humans subjects.rats cannot comunicate regarding improvments .am i right or wrong?i am a volunteer again.

Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmeky
      Wrong.
      why scmeky?do you remmemer how the medicine evolved ?1939-1945?
      hitler scientiests used human subjects for reaserch.i can comunicate ,an inferior animal cant.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
        why scmeky?do you remmemer how the medicine evolved ?1939-1945?
        hitler scientiests used human subjects for reaserch.i can comunicate ,an inferior animal cant.lol.
        Yeah, you're right adi. You would be able to tell a scientist if you
        were in horrible pain or dying from an experimental procedure, a
        lot better than a rat could.

Comment

adi chicago,

There was a death that centered around a young man named Jessie Gelsinger several years ago. Do a search.

Any death, for whatever reason, could stop a good clincal trial, if not derail it completely. Besides, no Doctor, clinic, or hospital will assume liability in the USA without rigorous clinical trials occuring first. Neither would you or I.

There is no such thing as a medical legal waiver in the USA. You can sue and win for the most basic and fundamental of reasons.

Humans cannot be guinea pigs in the USA.

Comment

adi chicago,

There was a death that centered around a young man named Jessie Gelsinger several years ago. Do a search.

Any death, for whatever reason, could stop a good clincal trial, if not derail it completely. Besides, no Doctor, clinic, or hospital will assume liability in the USA without rigorous clinical trials occuring first. Neither would you or I.

There is no such thing as a medical legal waiver in the USA. You can sue and win for the most basic and fundamental of reasons.

i am a us citizen as well.
            i was not afraid to have dr.huang procedure.without guineea pigs the sci will remain an enigma.in usa after my accident i became a quad .new mexico ,if the accident was in chicago,new york,new jersey,miami ,los angeles,my life was diffrent today.
            Last edited by adi chicago; 16 Dec 2006, 12:01 AM.

Comment

adi chicago,

a death can stop it, success stops it also.

Comment

Originally posted by DA
                a death can stop it, success stops it also.
                when i flu to china i told my family.....no orthodox priest there,i made them laugh.i am not a chicken.i just want to be ab.again.is an old proverb the dog who bark too much doesnt bite.i bark and bite in the same time.lol.rare specimen me.

Comment

Long-term care of paraplegic laboratory mammals

http://www4.infotrieve.com/newmedlin...ment&count=171
                  Last edited by manouli; 16 Dec 2006, 9:28 PM.

Comment

i know manouli,but the monkeys cannot speak and colaborate with the scientiests.between humans and other primates is a huge diffr.chimps 98%human dna ,but a monkey will never speak.....english,spanish ,etc.

Comment

Isn't death the reason 4AP was stopped so long ago as well? Weren't they experimenting with it in Switzerland when some female seizured on it (that's why they don't reccomend high doses). I thought this occurred in the 70's or early 80's.

If it weren't for that ... it might have been here long ago.
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
                        chimps 98%human dna ,but a monkey will never speak.....english,spanish ,etc.
                        Maybe not, but why can't we learn to speak ape? They must have
                        a way of communicating. Adi, maybe you could figure this out?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_Nastier
                          Maybe not, but why can't we learn to speak ape? They must have
                          a way of communicating. Adi, maybe you could figure this out?
                          uh u...grrrr..reproduce and translate what i sad buck.

Comment

Working...
                          X