X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im thair as well 100% im with u guys

Comment

Originally posted by Eric.S
      to hell with it,Im with the 100% team too. positive thinking...
      me too.i will be the same ab person one day.

Comment

accept nothing less than 100%...so I'm in too

Comment

[quote=Buck_Nastier]Muscles and bone change, thats why you could never be 100%.

I'm new to this board and I really do enjoy reading all the post. Glad I found it. I have to say though that I agree with Buck Nastier. Muscles and bone change. If this were not true then an able bodied 40, 50 or even a 60 year old could keep up with the 20 or 30 year old on the football field. Think about it when does a pro football player retire. This is not to say a cure will never happen. I truly believe it will and function will be great. Even to walk in the park and get out of bed as I use to would be great even if it were a little tiring or with some difficulty. Regardless, 100% or 75% a cure will be here one day and we must keep in shape the best possible way.

Comment

Well it's about time I finally see some positive attitudes in here. Settle for 100% you have to stay positive & live every day. So when that time comes when you read it either in here or here about it on the news you will be excited. As for the negative people they can wait until the positive people are repaired. Think positive stay in shape & enjoy every day you have.
            keiffer66

Comment

100%?

No amount of $$ can return damaged nerve fibers within the spinal cord. Someone please tell me what ( if any ) therapies will restore long lost function. What it will cost is my ( yours ) lifetimes, hoping for something that'll never come to fruition. SCI is almost degenerative, years of bone density loss, additional scarring and atrophy, not to mention cysts of the spinal cord, make this just as devastating as my ( our ) initial prognosis at the hospital when we were in shock and disbelief, dumbfounded that this is really happening, and life is soo short!

Comment

Originally posted by adi chicago
                how much will cost a 100%cure for sci in the future?
                i don't think it's all about money....will have to work allot to regain walk, equlibrum, breath.....

like a conspiracy I think that will be something like threating diabetes or aids, a dependent threatment because it's all about money
                This signature left intentionally blank.

Comment

Working...
                X