Dr. Davies Presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Davies Presentation

Dr. Stephen Davies, a spinal cord injury scientist at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and nationally recognized for his outstanding contributions to the advancement of spinal cord injury repair, will present a lecture on his published findings concerning the effects of decorin on SCI. The lecture will be held at Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan’s (RIM) Center for Spinal Cord Injury Recovery (261 Mack, Detroit, MI), on Friday, August 18, 2006, from Noon-1:00 pm. The lecture is free and open to the public. Please call 313-966-3127 to RSVP. I apologize for the short notice, I only found out this morning. I also posted this information in the thread by Schmecky titled Stephen Davies Lab report.

Wildwilly
    “As the cast of villains in SCI is vast and collaborative, so too must be the chorus of hero's that rise to meet them” Ramer et al 2005

Damn it all, I've got to work that day and I can't get out of it! If you're reading this Dr Davies, reschedule for the 25th - please! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Hey, maybe he can post the transcript?

Comment

If there are any follow up questions I would be glad to make sure they are brought up (from Schmekys post). Additionally, I will see what can be done about posting some type of transcript or synopsis of the lecture.
        Wildwilly
        “As the cast of villains in SCI is vast and collaborative, so too must be the chorus of hero's that rise to meet them” Ramer et al 2005

Comment

Working...
        X