Clinical Trials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hp View Post
    Leif, I am not Dr. Tabakov but could you clear you question or make it easier to understand just for me.
    Leif said, that lack of tech. equipment in Norway blocks clinical trial.
    Last edited by e.t.; 26 Jun 2010, 3:22 AM.

Comment

Thank you dr. Tabakow.
      You are doing a greate job. We need more such researchers and more such clinical trial.
      Thank you again.
      Please for further information.

Comment

Dr.Tabakow during the conference which took place the morning after the latest surgery. This conference was held in Wroclaw's Medical University.
        Last edited by SCI-Nurse; 28 Jun 2010, 1:13 AM.

Comment

Hello Leif.
          How do you feel?

Comment

Originally posted by pulaski View Post
            Thank you dr. Tabakow.
            You are doing a greate job. We need more such researchers and more such clinical trial.
            Thank you again.
            Please for further information.
            Yes Thank you very much.

Was decompression surgery done on these patients before treatment?

Also do you have near future plans for combination treatment?

Again, Thank you
            http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

Wise, any update on Hong King trial? Please make it happen.

keeping on

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
                The first time that anything new and important has been been done, there were always naysayers who said that it has never been done before and that it cannot be done. Most of the time, they are right. But, sometimes they are wrong. Every major discovery went through this gauntlet.

Wise.
                To Dr Wise

I would like to disagree with your assessment of naysayers they are in most cases wrong 90% of the time and I do love seeing them having their Back sides kicked.

otherwise nothing would be done in any field as it would appear hopless. Although i think we do need Government involvement in aeras that the commercial adventure of a project do's not appear fesiable at this point of time, or at any other time. The likes of commercial space development is comming to the front on the knowledge from what NASA and others have done in the past decades. ( i know different topic but the samne principle)

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
                  Wise, any update on Hong King trial? Please make it happen.

keeping on
                  Keeping on,

There is no new news. Please be patient. I have instituted changes and they are being implemented.

Wise.
                  Last edited by Wise Young; 9 Jul 2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Wise, we need the trials to start. Please give updates when you get your candidates in place. Please let us know . What are the changes you mentioned and why? Please keep us abreast.

keeping on

Comment

Keeping on!!
                      If i could only turn all that energy of yours into something more productive. You should come here to Spain and work in my foundation, you are like a nuclear weapon with wheels.
                      Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xSquidy View Post
                        Keeping on!!
                        If i could only turn all that energy of yours into something more productive. You should come here to Spain and work in my foundation, you are like a nuclear weapon with wheels.
                        lol... So true!!
                        Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
                        CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Comment

Ox, rather proacttive vs nuclear reactive. We, as a group must be proactive and look to the future. I love all and want all to have a chance. We can get this thing started. Wise needs to keep us abreast of Hong Kong trials and get them going.

keeping on

Comment

I agree keeping on but maybe carecure's forum is not where we should push. We have to push in the real world where we can make a change. Wise's already pushing like hell.

Take care.
                            Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

Ox, we'r enot oposing Wise. We're with him and we, you and I must push for something to happen. There is going to be a groundswell of improvements for all these people. Wise is leading the way; we're saying time is the of the essence. Remeber, Wise might be pushinglike hell; what the hell do you think you and I ARE DOING? It's going to happen!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
                                Ox, we'r enot oposing Wise. We're with him and we, you and I must push for something to happen. There is going to be a groundswell of improvements for all these people. Wise is leading the way; we're saying time is the of the essence. Remeber, Wise might be pushinglike hell; what the hell do you think you and I ARE DOING? It's going to happen!!!
                                He is not 100%
                                keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Working...
                                X