Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CordaChron

CordaChron™
    For the treatment of chronically injured patients Neuraxo will develop a cure combined with a neurosurgery of the collagen scar, meaning a "refreshment" of the lesion at the point of injury. This treatment will be a therapeutic system of Cordaneurin® in combination with e.g. Chemokine SDF-1gamma for the neuronal growth promotion as well as an implantation of bio-absorbable channels to bridge far distance lesions.

According to Neuraxo Biotech's website, they will be in Phase II by 2008. This is only about 18 months away. Notice in the above statement copied from their website, they indicate they "will develop a cure".

Mmmmm, less than 2 years to phase III. Sounds great.
    In their web site can see that cordaneurin will be ready to launch in 2008-2009. Great work.
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Comment

Isildur,

Forgive my ignorance, but I assume launch date means when CordChron will be available/marketed to the general public? 2009 isn't that far off (about 3 years). This would be phenomenal since it typically takes 8-15 years to get to/through phase III. Not sure if I can believe these timelines.

However, I wonder what the definition of "cure" means to Neuraxo as opposed to what we feel a cure is?

Comment

David,

is this for chronic? and why does it take 15 years for a phase 3? Advise...

Nevertheless- i am bouncin off walls over this.
        Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

Comment

Originally posted by Schmeky
          CordaChron™

According to Neuraxo Biotech's website, they will be in Phase II by 2008. This is only about 18 months away. Notice in the above statement copied from their website, they indicate they "will develop a cure".
          Wow...I'm booking my mountain climbing expedition right now.

Btw - let's inform Dr. Young. He can start looking for a cure for cancer now cuz Biotech has beat him to the cure.

I am simply "bouncing off the walls over this"...

Comment

CordaChron should watch its language. (grumble...grumble...grumble) They shouldn't talk about a cure as if it was a done deal, until they actually have it beyond the shadow of a doubt
            Step up, stand up for:
            http://www.stepnow.org

'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

Comment

Well it seem that it´s coming.
              ¿What´s the matter?. ¿Are we affraid of it?

Comment

We'll see I guess. I'd put my money on ChinSCInetwork and Dr. Young,
                before these people any day though.

Comment

Neuraxo Biotech and their CordaChron are not new to this forum. I am interested in their short timeline to "launch" according to their website. My objective is to clarify the term launch and at the same time figure out how Neuraxo can "seemingly" get through phase III so quickly. This is not typical.

Paradude,

Please don't turn this into your personal p_ssing contest. Everyone knows your opinion quite well. I respect your opinion. I am looking for clarification, so if you can contribute accordingly, please do.

Comment

Isildur,

Forgive my ignorance, but I assume launch date means when CordChron will be available/marketed to the general public? 2009 isn't that far off (about 3 years). This would be phenomenal since it typically takes 8-15 years to get to/through phase III. Not sure if I can believe these timelines.

However, I wonder what the definition of "cure" means to Neuraxo as opposed to what we feel a cure is?
                    In the timeline graphic you can see cordaneurin will be ready in 2008. Cordachron needs more time, but i think that if cordaneurin works well in acutes when arrives to market, will acelerate the development of cordachron.
                    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Comment

Neuraxo Biotech and their CordaChron are not new to this forum. I am interested in their short timeline to "launch" according to their website. My objective is to clarify the term launch and at the same time figure out how Neuraxo can "seemingly" get through phase III so quickly. This is not typical.

Paradude,

Please don't turn this into your personal p_ssing contest. Everyone knows your opinion quite well. I respect your opinion. I am looking for clarification, so if you can contribute accordingly, please do.

Perhaps you should talk to the other folks who have so far contributed. I don't see anyone else "clarifying" this story...only commenting on it. Anyhooo...I will leave the thread alone and await clarification with you.

Comment

Originally posted by KIM
                        Well it seem that it´s coming.
                        ¿What´s the matter?. ¿Are we affraid of it?

So is Jesus and the end of the world...

Sorry...

now I am out of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ParaDude
                          So is Jesus and the end of the world...

Sorry...

now I am out of this thread.
                          Have you thought about going to college or something meanwhile?

Comment

Originally posted by Leif
                            Have you thought about going to college or something meanwhile?
                            Already done my friend.

Comment

interesting... these guys will be worth keeping an eye on. thanks for the post schmeky.

the following is from http://www.neuraxo.com/ --> Pipeline

Pipeline

Based on its platform technology, Neuraxo is also prepared to develop:
                              Compound Name (Indication)
                              Development Status
                              Cordaneurin® (Acute Spinal Cord Injury)
                              Clinical Candidate
                              CanCorda™ (Tumor-mediated Spinal Cord Damages)
                              Clinical Candidate
                              CordaChron™ (Chronic Spinal Cord Injury)
                              Preclinical
                              SDF-1gamma (combined to CordaChron for Chronic Spinal Cord Injury)
                              Early Preclinical
                              Aponeurin® (Acute Stroke)
                              Early Preclinical

These developments will secure Neuraxo's mid-term product portfolio and will add value to the current lead product Cordaneurin®.
                              Timeschedule

Comment

Working...
                              X