Fampridine,my Only Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fampridine,my Only Hope

Its a new drug being tried in US,not approved by fda.since i am a doctor myself.MD I want to try it.but the manufacturers Acorda,NY are not willing to supply me in india.can anybody help.money is no problem.i've read some research articles.i believe it can help me
    C4-5,incomplete, 27th Dec.2000

hello

Comment

Originally posted by djas57
      Its a new drug being tried in US,not approved by fda.since i am a doctor myself.MD I want to try it.but the manufacturers Acorda,NY are not willing to supply me in india.can anybody help.money is no problem.i've read some research articles.i believe it can help me
      djas, this drug is available from compounding pharmacies in the United States and they can and will send the drug overseas. I suggest that you do a search on this site for 4-aminopyridine. There are many posts discussing this drug.

Wise.

Comment

4-ap

Originally posted by djas57

djas
        keep in mind that 4-ap or Fampridine SR works for some people different than others, I have started on a treatment four days ago.
        I buy it at
        http://www.collegepharmacy.com/
        Glider

Comment

I too have been advised by Dr. Young to try 4-ap as i have lost feelings of bladder bowel and sexual function due to compression fracture of L1. Fortunately i am walking very well without any assistant.

How can i get 4-ap and how long to use it?

Jawaid

Comment

Originally posted by Jawaid
            I too have been advised by Dr. Young to try 4-ap as i have lost feelings of bladder bowel and sexual function due to compression fracture of L1. Fortunately i am walking very well without any assistant.

How can i get 4-ap and how long to use it?

Jawaid
            Jawaid, you need to make sure that you have a doctor supervising the 4-aminopyridine treatment.

Wise.

Comment

thx a lot.i am trying to get it from college pharmacy

Comment

Working...
              X