Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPORTS OF PATIENTS TREATED BY DR. GEETA SHROFF, INDIA (Human Embryonic Stem Cells)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post

What does one do when the doctor believes but the rest of the world does not?

Wise.
    cure people?. Btw, I really do have an ambition to be able to see you on stage accepting that Noble prize.

Comment

Originally posted by spidergirl View Post
      This is insane! Please put me in a room with these people she is trying to convince and I guarantee she will leave crying. PROVE SOMETHING!!!! PLEASE!!! If you can't walk the walk than don't talk the talk! Put your money where your mouth is!

Advertise herself? She is considered a fraud. I have very high power influence in my city and she will never be accepted here ever!!! As a matter of fact I should think about there being a talk show against all the frauds trying to cure spinal cord injury and Dr. Geeta will be at the top of my list amongst Doctor Carlos Lima as well!!
      I wish I could, but I have no real power to do anything. I got offered free tickets to go to this, I decided not to go as I had no interest in going but not before also contacting Dr.Young to see if there may be a list of things that I could ask her to answer which he stated that there was not. Anyway, apparently at the seminar she gave a speech or whatever but then had her surgeon answering questions from people, so it would have been pointless going hoping to ask her anything. The reason why people here in Australia are interested in her, and a lot support her, is because of 3 or so people that have went over to India and received her therapy and have then got return, with some having impresive return. It was shown a lot accross media networks ao that also had a big help to her popularity here, because of the fact that as we all know, as soon as soon people see things like that who actually have no understanding of what is going on they believe it. I think that one of the guys that got ther therapy from her was a big reason as to why she came down to advertise and raise funds for a quadraplegic to go and have her therapy. Anyways, a guy that I know here that works for a Melbourne research organisation has deceided to look into her therapy and has already been to India and has a host of information from her, unfortunatelty that cannot be disclosed because a confidential agreement has been signed with her. They have now offered Geeta Shroff to review people before they go to India to get their procedures done and then afterwards, so that we can finally get an independant view of her results. They are not endorsing her work, but are rather trying to get some truth and actual results that are independant from her so that we can all see. I guess if she agrees to this we may actually get to see some type of proper review about her, but if she doesn't agree to this I shall post it up as soon as I find out, which may then also be the icing on the cake in regards to how much her therapy works and all of her claims that come with it. I actually applaud them for going out of there way to do this, which is something that she should actually be doing in the first place!

Comment

Its a shame that politics persuade researchers to pursue selected
        treatments over more promising treatments. Unfortunately, The
        need of proper resources requires proper support.

Aside from said agreement, The remainder of your accusation illustrate your
        total incompetent understanding and are nothing but completely asinine.
        Shame soo many are too Stupid and Greedy to realize what truly matters in life.
        "Only when its too late, do people understand....." (Most anyway.....)
        ====================
        If you stare long enough,
        I may do a Trick....

Comment

Leif,
          remember you have told me you were going to be nice here on CC

If you need to vent call me
          In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by patricks View Post

Who was this statement directed at?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric.S View Post
              Do you know her personally? I don't know how much it costs shroff to provide her procedure but shouldn't she atleast charge for that, or should she take on all expenses herself. Or maybe she send tons of letters that will be later tossed out to the indian govt in hopes that they fund her work because thats such an effective and productive method.
              I think i can give some inputs here as to how much her procedures used to cost a patient & have gone up.. Back in early 2006 when i had contacted her after reading about her in various indian Newspapers, She had quoted me a figure of Rs300,000/- (About Americal dollar 6,000 at todays exchange rate). But as i was not convinced by the 10 mins that she spent with me before agreeing to take my case, so i did not go for her treatment(she did not see any of my medical papers and asked me to come back the next day with Judicial stamp papers to execute some sort of agreement). Even this amount of Rs 300,000/- is way too high for any Indian treatment as other stem cell companies that work with Bone marrow Stem cells here in India like Lifecell, Cryo cell etc charge only about Rs50,000/-(1,000 US dollar) per case. But Now i hear she is charging may be 30,000/40,000 US dollars per patient. No wonder she finds patients able to afford her kind of treatment only abroad now a days.

Btw, In defence of her, i must also mention here that she had told me that she had treated her father with same injections for his old age problems(not spinal injury). It has also been mentioned in Indian Media that our last Prime Minister Mr Atal Bihari Bajpayee has also taken some treatment now for his own old age problems(and not for Spinal Injury).

Comment

Originally posted by patricks View Post

Patricks, may I ask that you do not attack other members? If you disagree, criticize what they write, not the members. Thanks. Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
                  My friend, you have no idea what you are talking about. I speak at these conferences and did not organize them. Furthermore, even if I were the organizer, I would not ban Lima from conferences any more than I would ban people from carecure. We need to hear from them what they are doing.

The woman that is talking in the youtube is very interesting. She said that she had injury at T12, which suggests that she has had injury to her cauda equina. She should have a lot of function in her hip and I think that she gives a strong rationale for more clinical trials in the United States.

What are you talking about... GOP science?

Wise.
                  Dr. Wise. Sorry about all that( above), I’ll try to behave (post above), but not easy when I’m so engaged. But, I will also use this opportunity to say to Eric it was not meant as it cam out from my side, Eric raises a lot of good questions. Same to you. So excuse too you both.

Still Wise, Italy might help, I think our good friends in Europe should support (like now) where you now are now, like Paolo does. But I also am thanking you for joining the ISCoS meeting in Italy later on to tell them? – all this due to the ISCoS participants needs to be listening like to the one of you’re speeches on regenerative medicine. I am so hoping to meet you. I also hope to get some speaking time there (Firenze). And right now Wise, speak good about us (SCIed), let them know what we want right now and in October.

Aside; the track record of Spetzler at the time was some 112 surgeries, and none got worse. Neurosurgeons know all this, and I was lucky, not only did Spetzler take care of the spinal cord itself, but another doctor by the name of Volker Sonntag also attended, removing and doing the laminectomies etc. It has nada to do with experimental, as such Wise. Those are at the top of the line.

My GOP science and cures remarks btw. -was reflecting to GOP Senator Brownback (Republican) comment in the US Senate discussions some years ago. Was that about a SCI cure? No.

Comment

Dr geeta is not a scam she is the devil

been for 2 month therapy with geeta shroff she is just interested in making money i have been in extreme pain in my back and legs i am on morphine but is not working i am extremley worried she is just good for talking she makes people bleave that she will make them walk again but no ones legs have yet moved she uses tecneqes, i have had suvear side affects ,my hads have gone so week that it feales like i am going back to where i was when i had the SCI .
                    Dr ashish is injecting into the centrel neurves system with blind eye and both Dr are not bothered about what the patiants do when they go back cos like she says i dont give any garante.
                    i urge anyone who is thinking of going to that shit hole to think again because i am telling you you will be in same situation as i am 60% worse of then before.
                    am thinking back to the day i said yes to the treatment i should have tole them to stick the injections where the sun dont shine but time only gose forword anyone wanting more information write back to me

Comment

Originally posted by Regretfull View Post
                      been for 2 month therapy with geeta shroff she is just interested in making money i have been in extreme pain in my back and legs i am on morphine but is not working i am extremley worried she is just good for talking she makes people bleave that she will make them walk again but no ones legs have yet moved she uses tecneqes, i have had suvear side affects ,my hads have gone so week that it feales like i am going back to where i was when i had the SCI .
                      Dr ashish is injecting into the centrel neurves system with blind eye and both Dr are not bothered about what the patiants do when they go back cos like she says i dont give any garante.
                      i urge anyone who is thinking of going to that shit hole to think again because i am telling you you will be in same situation as i am 60% worse of then before.
                      am thinking back to the day i said yes to the treatment i should have tole them to stick the injections where the sun dont shine but time only gose forword anyone wanting more information write back to me
                      ask me brother !! i have been there done that and this. she is just a pretty piece of arse ! nothing else !

Comment

hi regretfull
                        thank u for posting the information,
                        i was considering seriously to go for her treatment, but now i will wait.
                        thnx.

Comment

the truth

i have been a patient of geeta shroff and i know she is a fraud and a manipulator of desprate people she is just trying to make as much money as possible with no regard as to the dangers of this kind of experimental therapy.
                          when she first talks to you she uses all the right wordings to trap you and get the money off you because she knows what you want to hear from her she makes out to be THE ONLY AUTHORITY ON HESCs in the world so therefore who is anybody to question her!!
                          once you start the treatment you will receive two injections of HESCs a day and usually in a two month stay you will have 6 or seven procedures where her sidekick dr ashish verma takes you into the operating theatre and injects HESCs directly into various areas of the spine.
                          this DR geeta says that she only treats certain peoples who she thinks will benefit from this treatment but i can assure you that she will treat anybody who gives her cash, while i was there i met a couple of patients whose spinal cords had been severed and therefore this treatment was of no use to them but she still took there money and offered them false hope and she says she is trying to help them?.
                          one of these patients had come for his second round of treatment and i discussed with him how much he had improved he told me NOT EVEN ONE PERCENT so i then asked him why he was continuing with the treatment he told me his family had been pushing him to do the treatment because there was nothing else avaible.
                          this woman has no concshiouncse what so ever and needs to be stopped from manipulating and preying on these desperate people she needs to be inprisoned for life i do not know how the indian goverment is allowing her to operate the guineapig farm she calls NU TECH MEDIWORLD, she is treating a few high up goverment officials including i heard ex prime minster Mr Vajpayee this also shows you how manipulating she is .
                          quite a few times she remarked that she does not care about what anybody says about her she is quite used to this sort of thing and it will not effect her in anyway which shows how arrogant she is and a total disregard of the worlds scientific communities concernes regarding her therapy.
                          i hope anybody who is thinking of going to that shithole thinks and thinks again because YOU WILL REGRET IT ,because when you get home from the treatment you will be financially,mentally,emotionally and physically broken DO NOT BELEIVE HER LIES SHE IS A CON !!!!!!

Comment

Regretful, thank you for sharing the horrible experience in India. In order to stop this type of scam, we need to have the cure here in US.

Comment

i have been a patient of geeta shroff and i know she is a fraud and a manipulator of desprate people she is just trying to make as much money as possible with no regard as to the dangers of this kind of experimental therapy.
                              when she first talks to you she uses all the right wordings to trap you and get the money off you because she knows what you want to hear from her she makes out to be THE ONLY AUTHORITY ON HESCs in the world so therefore who is anybody to question her!!
                              once you start the treatment you will receive two injections of HESCs a day and usually in a two month stay you will have 6 or seven procedures where her sidekick dr ashish verma takes you into the operating theatre and injects HESCs directly into various areas of the spine.
                              this DR geeta says that she only treats certain peoples who she thinks will benefit from this treatment but i can assure you that she will treat anybody who gives her cash, while i was there i met a couple of patients whose spinal cords had been severed and therefore this treatment was of no use to them but she still took there money and offered them false hope and she says she is trying to help them?.
                              one of these patients had come for his second round of treatment and i discussed with him how much he had improved he told me NOT EVEN ONE PERCENT so i then asked him why he was continuing with the treatment he told me his family had been pushing him to do the treatment because there was nothing else avaible.
                              this woman has no concshiouncse what so ever and needs to be stopped from manipulating and preying on these desperate people she needs to be inprisoned for life i do not know how the indian goverment is allowing her to operate the guineapig farm she calls NU TECH MEDIWORLD, she is treating a few high up goverment officials including i heard ex prime minster Mr Vajpayee this also shows you how manipulating she is .
                              quite a few times she remarked that she does not care about what anybody says about her she is quite used to this sort of thing and it will not effect her in anyway which shows how arrogant she is and a total disregard of the worlds scientific communities concernes regarding her therapy.
                              i hope anybody who is thinking of going to that shithole thinks and thinks again because YOU WILL REGRET IT ,because when you get home from the treatment you will be financially,mentally,emotionally and physically broken DO NOT BELEIVE HER LIES SHE IS A CON !!!!!!
                              well said

Comment

Hi. I am a surgical oncologist(cancer surgeon ).

i had the opportunity to closely watch geeta shroff at work for an extended period of time.

I have the following observations: -

1. She does not follow scientific principles

2. Her qualifications for research are dubious.

3. She is well connected.Any one else would have been in hot water now.

4.She has a absolutely no idea about what she is doing except in a very low grade technicalese way.

5. She has no business charging her patients exorbitantly

Comment

Working...
                                X