No announcement yet.

I RETURNED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM PROFESSOR A. Brukhovetsky CLINIC IN MOSCOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, Oxygen; first of all, congratulations for your last improvement (20-30% stronger signal!!!!) and thank you a lot for all your posts here.
    I'm trying to go to Neurovita as soon as i can. (i'm C7, ASSIA-A, COMPLETE, nearly QUADRYPELGIA, since 16/10/2004, rock climbing accident falling downto 20m). I'v been following your very great indeed process and progress since the begin. I would like to ask you if you have felt any kind of other progresses or diferences since your lastest post hete, a month ago.

Thank's in advance and, as we, the Catalonian climbers, used to say, "A MUERTE!!" (the meaning, should be, in english, something like "Go up at limit, more than the death!!!"
    Last edited by sic; 21 Sep 2006, 6:48 AM.

Comment

Hi, Leif; i have a Russian people in my family (his whive is one of my sisters). It seems that the normal in Russia is to publish there, in his own languidge. Then, if someone want to translate it to an other one and publish in other country, is only a bussines thing. I. e., i remember.... PUFF!... a very long time ago!!!!... that the best book in the worl, (more than U.S.A. one's... ) to learn advanced math's for any engeeneering university (telecom., Industry, electronic., informatic., mathemat,...), was a russian translated to spanish one, by an american company, writen by the Professor Dr. Piskunov. And also seems that there, in Russia, all the serious studies and trials of any kind, uses to be very methodical and nearly perfect documented... in russian and in Russia. Perhaps this is the reasson becouse of there are'nt any publication in english (even in the english verssion of Neurovita's web site, when you send an ask througth the web site, the messages from the mailing system, i. e. "Your message have been sended correctly", is showed in russian.
      Any way, i agree with you to go there and takeaway his vodka! (it's wonderfull and produces no headake!!!)... but i thing there are toomuch invassions in the world;are'nt it? may be we'll have enaught, with a fast "go, take, and come back" operation; it's less invasive... :-)

Comment

short answer SIC. Not much progress. Dissapointed. Frustrated. Angry. Tired. Mad. Feeling cheated. I will not go there probably again.
        Ab alio exspectes, alteri quod feceris.

Comment

Originally posted by sic
          Hi, Leif; i have a Russian people in my family (his whive is one of my sisters). It seems that the normal in Russia is to publish there, in his own languidge. Then, if someone want to translate it to an other one and publish in other country, is only a bussines thing. I. e., i remember.... PUFF!... a very long time ago!!!!... that the best book in the worl, (more than U.S.A. one's... ) to learn advanced math's for any engeeneering university (telecom., Industry, electronic., informatic., mathemat,...), was a russian translated to spanish one, by an american company, writen by the Professor Dr. Piskunov. And also seems that there, in Russia, all the serious studies and trials of any kind, uses to be very methodical and nearly perfect documented... in russian and in Russia. Perhaps this is the reasson becouse of there are'nt any publication in english (even in the english verssion of Neurovita's web site, when you send an ask througth the web site, the messages from the mailing system, i. e. "Your message have been sended correctly", is showed in russian.
          Any way, i agree with you to go there and takeaway his vodka! (it's wonderfull and produces no headake!!!)... but i thing there are toomuch invassions in the world;are'nt it? may be we'll have enaught, with a fast "go, take, and come back" operation; it's less invasive... :-)
          Hi sic. Interesting, but above the language issues here. My personally take on this is if Nerovitas objective is to treat SCI by collecting, cultivating and inject blood stem cells for treating SCI and a variety of other neurodegenerative disorders it will not work. But if Neurovitas objective is to create a business and earn money from patients from all over the world they have struck a gold ore. :-)

Comment

overall progress

hi oxygen
            im scheduled to go to russia on the 20th of october i cant tell you how exited i am. but hey-anyway. can describe to me exactly the changes you had from before the procedure till now.

before/after
            bladder sensation
            urine voiding
            bowel movement
            leg sensation (pls try your best to descriptive)
            leg movement (what muscles and how strong)
            below level sweating
            spasms

thanks
            daniel

Comment

hi daniel,

what have they told you you can expect to get back
              http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

same as lima and klienbl. all have reviewed my records and said they cant guaranty anything. it was tougher to decide with procedure would benefit me the most over if i was going to do it all.

Comment

Hi, Oxygen; I'm very sorry about that. I think i know what you're feeling like...
                  I would like tell you something that could help but..., what can I tell to a very strong fighter? You know it all about...
                  Just don't give up the fight!
                  In Moscow, U.S.A., Bahamas, Patagonia... or where ever would be, it's only a time (hope not much) question. Come on; get your nose up; You are a very important referent man to all of us!

Comment

Hi, Leif; I don't know any other better chance. Perhaps if Dr. Stephen Davies were be able to "offer" something with an enzyme treatment like, it would be the best one with difference but...
                    I don't know; I'm as loosed as all of us; The only thing that I'm sure (and not absolutely) is that time is not on my side.
                    Anyway, I'll take away as Russian vodka as i can :-)

Comment

Hi, Daniel; just a question: are your spinal cord totally transected?

Comment

hi sic
                        im not sure what u mean by "transected" but, if you mean complete or asia a then yes. not severed though just compressed

daniel

Comment

/forum/showthread.php?t=71866

please go there If you want to know the whole true
                          Ab alio exspectes, alteri quod feceris.

Comment

Working...
                          X