I RETURNED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM PROFESSOR A. Brukhovetsky CLINIC IN MOSCOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everybody

I think Its my first bigger step :P. I have all the time huge PAIN, huge, enormous. I think something is changing. I can say that my pelves is much stronger than 3 days ago. I can move it during standing, forward backward using only a bit my hands. Its totally different. But its still not enough to make selective movements in my legs.
    Ab alio exspectes, alteri quod feceris.

Comment

Oxygen,
      I just read all of your posts. Congradulations and well done. Thank-you for all of your time in sharing the success you have and the photos of your progress. You are truely a hero! Every day in every way you are getting better and better and better.

Comment

Does anyone know if there have been any cinical studies involving the effectiveness of the procedure done in Russia?
        Shawn (www.shawnoconnell.com)

Remember - Dare to Dream

Comment

Oxygen,
          How are you?
          Any news?
          Do you still have that terrible pain?
          Are you planning to go back to Neurovita?

Comment

Thanx, oxygen, for your story so far and for being a true pioneer and hero. People like you are smoothing the way for the rest of us. I wish you all the best for the future.
            Step up, stand up for:
            http://www.stepnow.org

'He not busy being born is busy dying." <Bob Dylan>

Comment

Hello everybody,

I am sorry for the small break in my updates. I have to much work, not only exercises.

Regarding my pain I have it still, its not regular. I have it now for 4 hours. Its hard to sleep with it.

I am going to Moscow again on the 14 of may this year. I still pray for some progress. I really want to show you that this really work!!! I want to prove it to all of you and also for myself.

I will post some pictures around thursday or friday this week. You will some something new.

Regards Mike

Comment

Hello Mike,
                I read all of your posts and saw your photos last week.
                I've a request for you.
                I'd like ask you in Polish language about Clinic in Moscow.
                You are very busy, I know ...
                I'd like to thank you for all and I wish you all the best.

PS. It's my e-mail: mrt77@tlen.pl

Nawet jesli mi nie odpiszesz... zrozumie...
                Spelnienia marzen!! Gratuluje wytrwalosci i dazenia do celu!!
                Last edited by Pearl; 7 May 2006, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Oxygen ~ I am going for my second treatment May 24, soo if you are there for two weeks perhaps I will meet you.

Enjoy your flight.

-Jeff.
                  IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

Comment

hello,

I am in the clinic. I arrived yesterday.... I have bad feelings about this visit.
                    When I arrived some guy picked me up from the airport with a horrible car ( ambulance`? :/ ). I had to use my hands very hard to get inside. They bought a plasma tv .

After this crazy jurney with a sadomaso driver they gave me a room with a very high bed. After the ruction they gave me another room with another bad bed. After another intervention I have a normal room with a normal bed.

Today they checked my urin and blood.

I want to say a bad word about the doctor. He was in the morning with the doctors visit. Its almost 6 in the evening and he has not visited me.

I will have the first puntcion probably tomorrow morning.
                    I will report you some news maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry the trip has been so lousy so far, but hopefully good things will come from this. Please keep us posted! My prayers are with you!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperChick
                        hopefully good things will come from this. My prayers are with you!
                        Thank you all....

I will have 3 double punctions.....

First one today, seccond one on friday and the last one on tuesday or wednesday next week. Hope everything is going to be allright.....

I did not agree as always for their rehabilitation, why? Ist old style , almost completly passive. I agre only for massage , laser therapy, some electro stimulation of my muscles on belly and something to make my spastic weaker?

Also I will have some special stimulation of my nerves and spinal cord. There is a guy in the clinic who studied in Ural. In my opinion he use the same points as acupuncture ( trigapoints and meridians? ). I can say that this works, I feel my legs much stronger, I have more pain....

Comment

Where are you?/ Kaliningrad with Dr. Seledtsov??

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperChick
                            Where are you?/ Kaliningrad with Dr. Seledtsov??

I RETURNED TWO WEEKS AGO FROM PROFESSOR A. Brukhovetsky CLINIC IN MOSCOW?

Comment

I have some bad news for all of you who wants to come here.
                              As many of you know that I am always optimistic, now I am a critic.
                              Why?

1. Beatween first and seccond punction I did not have a doctors visit!
                              Nobody come to me ask how I feel after injection.
                              2. They told me that I will have 3 double punctions. In fact, the first one was double, the seccond one probably also. Why probably? Because the nurse showed me a one phial. I was surprissed. I asked the doctor why only one single. He told me that this is a double but its compressed ( new technology ). I DONT BEALIVE THEM!!!! That made me very very angry. When I asked the doctor he was a bit shamefaced.
                              3. In my timetable is a doctors visit everyday in the evening. I had only one visit from monday :/......
                              4. Nobody checks the reflexes of my nervous and mouscles. They only ask how do I feel. They made EEG and other tests, but I have no clear answer.
                              They told me that I have to go there for one year more. Then they will decide what to do with me .

In my opinion they are going in a bad way. They have more and more and more patients and they forget about service and professionalism.

Comment

I think you are criticizing waayyyyy to much. You have to keep in mind you arent their only patient and it is a good thing not everyone is as self-centered as you. Perhaps you shouldnt be refusing therapy and demanding "double punctions" and instead maybe stop complaining and work your ass off in therapy.

I have had none of your "problems" with them- so people reading this dont consider not going for the reason of one person.
                                IMPOSSIBLE IS JUST A BIG WORD THROWN AROUND BY SMALL MEN WHO FIND IT EASIER TO LIVE IN THE WORLD THEY'VE BEEN GIVEN THAN TO EXPLORE THE POWER THEY HAVE TO CHANGE IT. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A FACT. IT'S AN OPINION. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOT A DECLARATION. IT'S A DARE. IMPOSSIBLE IS POTENTIAL. IMPOSSIBLE IS TEMPORARY.

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

Comment

Working...
                                X