Nerve Growth Factor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitchitsu View Post

Wow... Incredible. Obviously it is just one person and very anecdotal. But I am fairly incomplete and even small amounts of exercise makes an enormous difference. 20 minutes a day on a treadmill got me from a very weak left leg and a right leg that could not take steps at all to being able to walk pretty easily with a walker for short distances. If I ramped that up to multiple hours a day, I'm sure the sky would be the limit. Especially if I can add in some other training as well.
    He has a bunch of case studies that can be downloaded at his website:

http://www.coordination-dynamics-the...blications.htm

The ones you would be interested in start in 2002.
    Last edited by crabbyshark; 16 Jul 2022, 5:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 6 Shooter View Post
      Thanks for the posts. Got plan B and maybe C in my head which will slowly unfold throughout the rest of this year and maybe next. Will keep up the supplements and maybe add another or two which I already know about. Will also continue the Serrapeptase for maybe a total of one year and watch to see what happens.

As for the bladder issue, asked my son if he could control any muscles in his lower abdoman. He answered NO, but he did say that when doing cathing, he first inhails a bunch of air, holds it, then leans forward to put pressure on his lower abdoman, and then the pee flows out much quicker. Did not ask about the same for bowel movements. I try not to press for answers often, maybe just once a year or so.
      The main device Dr. Schalow uses is called a Giger MD.

I found his youtube profile and you can see the different exercises he has people do, including using a Giger MD.

https://www.youtube.com/user/GiselherSchalow/videos

The Giger MD costs like $10,000 new so a friend and I built one ourselves. Haha. I can try to get you pictures of it if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbyshark View Post

He has a bunch of case studies that can be downloaded at his website:

http://www.coordination-dynamics-the...blications.htm

The ones you would be interested in start in 2002.
        Damn, thanks a lot!!!!

Comment

Crabby--Send a PM and I will provide my email address. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

I’m on Serapeptesse 120k daily now, will see if something comes up in a few months time

Comment

Just be careful about the amount of Serrapeptase (think around 160 mg per day max) and taking on an absolute empty stomach and then no food at all for the next 3 hours or so. Will say that my son has taken in the types 1 & 3 Collagen each morning with his Serrapeptase capsules witn no adverse stomach reactions. Also think a 6 month trial or more would be reasonable. Just do not know yet whether the Serrapeptase is slowly breaking down the SCI scar tissue as yet. In my mind at this point, with no adverse side effects noticable up to this point, we will try for a test period of maybe 6-9 months or more. And, he is still on the nerve growth supplements as well. Assuming the scar tissue around the injury is slowly being dissolved, then the spinal cord nerves will begin to slowly grow back and no one knows how long that may take to allow the body to make the connections.

Best of luck and stay alert for any advese effects.

Comment

Working...
              X