X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NervGen live webcast to discuss Spinal Cord Injury program

BioPub.co Webcast:
    NervGen's Fresh Take on the Silver Cord

Friday, January 14, 2022, 12:00pm EST (9:00am PST)

Dr. Mark Swaim, BioPub Founder & Editor-in-Chief and NervGen’s founder, Dr. Harold Punnett are co-hosting a live webcast to discuss NervGen’s spinal cord injury program and more with special guest, Dr. James Guest, Professor of Neurological Surgery at the University of Miami and member of NervGen’s Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Advisory Board.

From Dr. Swaim:
    Later taken as metaphor for the spinal cord, in ancient literature, the silver cord connects higher and astral forms of the self with the earthly body. ​NervGen's scientific founder Dr. Jerry Silver's earliest work pertained to spinal cord injury, and rejiggering topical biochemistry to enable neural regeneration. While cord injury was in the earliest purview of NervGen, the company also embraced a genuine latent pipeline of uses for the lead agent created by Silver, including MS, AD, CVA and TBI. NervGen comes full circle back to its origins in spinal cord injury focus, with the help of leading-edge neurology collaborator Dr. James Guest.

Our President & CEO, Paul Brennan, and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Dan Mikol, will also be participating in the webcast.

About BioPub.co
    BioPub.co is a biotech investment discussion website. Their goal is to be the secret weapon and unfair advantage of every reader. What subscribers will find is an education, including interviews others don't get and presence at meetings others don't bother to attend. BioPub leverages the knowledge brought to the table by its professional members to see if the products being brought to market make sense financially in a world whose rules are changing daily.

Conference call and webcast details
    Date: Friday, January 14, 2022
    Time: 12:00pm EST (9:00am PST)

To access the webcast
    Please click on the following link:
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84137462982

To access the conference audio
    Dial-in U.S.: +1.669.900.9128 or +1.646.558.8656 or +1.312.626.6799

Dial-in Canada: +1.778.907.2071 or +1.647.558.0588 or +1.204.272.7920
    Webinar ID: 841 3746 2982

International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kpra7J0hp

iPhone One-Tap US: +13017158592,,84137462982# or +13126266799,,84137462982#