Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US Senate Defense Bill Includes Nervgen Supported Language

and SCI?

U.S. Senate Defense Bill Includes NervGen Supported Language on Promise of Brain Plasticity Therapeutics for Traumatic Brain Injury (yahoo.com)
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Nervgens current clinical trial is for SCI. If their treatment NVG-291 works for SCI in theory it should work for traumatic brain injury.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkZuzz View Post
      Nervgens current clinical trial is for SCI. If their treatment NVG-291 works for SCI in theory it should work for traumatic brain injury.
      Or vice versa. Can't deny what a great thing it is that the DOD would allocate budget funds for NervGens NVG-291 research. NervGen must have showed the DOD some very convincing clinical data.

"I'm manic as hell-
      But I'm goin' strong-
      Left my meds on the sink again-
      My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

Yeah well the military has all the budget now
        "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

Working...
        X